Reviews for Aya's ears
IllusionOfAghony chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Snicker, poor Crawford
Deutschrocker chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Oh my God I loved this story! It's great! I loved the Loveless crossover! It's amazing what you've done!
Vera-Sama chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
This was so funny. I think the line that made me laugh the hardest was when Far yelled "Oh Sweet Jesus." XD

This was a rather funny little crossover. I must admit, i'd never even considered Loveless/Weiss. Good job.
Swirly chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
LOL Adorable!
Velveteenrabbit chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
This killed me dead XD the thought of Aya with ears and tail... you'd think that Crawford would hold out on ... activities with Aya just to keep them there... poor Nagi, his fell off without even having any fun... XD
Pugsley chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
I find something extremely erotic about Aya having ears and a tail (seeing it swish behind his cute little behind *gasp* *faint*) and thinking of Crawford as the reson behind him losing them is even better. Thanks for the great story!
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
I haven't seen Loveless, but this made me want to know more. Very cute. I almost reacted the same way Craford did to the last line Youji said. :)
artemis347 chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
that was just wonderful! aya and nagi lol! this was so great! i love it!
Mata chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Aww you're not gonna continue this? It's soo cute! There's some spelling mistakes here and there but I thought it was really interesting! Please continue this!
Cerberusia chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
...That's just spooky. I had an idea rather like this one a few weeks ago. I typed it as a summary onto my computer, and, since I was working on other projects, thought no more of it. All I really remember of the cute, fluffy little plotbunny was 'Loveless' and 'Weiss/Schwarz with cat ears/tails'.

And you beat me to writing it. Damn, damn, damn!

Ah well- I enjoyed it. Thank you very much for sharing it!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 5/11/2006