Reviews for Painted Black
Tuliharja chapter 14 . 8/16/2010
I can't say anything ells than wow. This fic was simply amazing and really great. I loved seeing Ayame all kick-ass and showing his pain so well with others. It was something what I could believe Ayame actually doing. Not to mention it was wonderful to see how slowly Hatori realized what was up to Ayame and his feelings towards him...Not to mention, even after the change, Ayame was still HIM, which was great. The begin and ending were both great as the middle too. I loved how you'd changed the peoples views and those supported the story. I loved the changes in Ayame, yet I loved how he still was him. I loved the way how Ayame dared to be wild and kick-ass towards everybody -even Akito. But mostly, I loved the end where Hatori was willing to learn again Ayame.

Such a wonderful fic!
Zyvya chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Poor Ayame... ;_; He had to go through all that blackness. And Hatori was the reason.. So good fic! I love this, it's so angsty. But at the same time it's beautiful. And oh my god they were so cute in the end! *drools*
YoyYoy chapter 14 . 4/29/2007
wah! i was crying so hard at the loss of our dear aya, but the thought of a good lemon at the end kept me going. wow, it was really dark. that was great! i got my fill of angst today, thanks to your wonderful stories.D keep up the good work!D
kayla chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
o! burn! " you'll be dead before i do."

amazing, really. i love this story.
kayla chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
::shivers:

scary bananas, honey. i dont like THIS aaya. and ayame isnt a good singer, just to let u kno.

he sounds icky, kinda like an opera singer with out all of teh vabrato.
kayla chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
oh dear.
Criminal Boli chapter 14 . 6/8/2006
Well if it isn't the lovely wife of Marius.[I a major fan of Anne Rice myself. Ive read every book.]

This story is very under rated and I think you should have more reviews than what u actually do. You are a very good writer.

[ ]

P.S. I love Armand and Lestat
Akino K chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
So that was it...? That's sad and wonderful at the same time, you know? Such a sweet story.

Hatori's reaction to Aya's sudden appearance was really cute. *o* I wouldn't have thought Aya to show up just like this, though. He must have decided to go after Hatori really fast, which I find rather surprising. It doesn't seem as though he's that shocked at being kissed by the man he loved for so long.

And Hatori is really passionate for such a usually cool man in here, but I like him that way, so I won't complain. _- Very good story!
Adi88 chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
It's... over... I would howl, but that just wouldn't be civilized. And this chapter was absolutely wonderful. Uncharacteristically awkwardly phrased in a bunch of places, like it was written in a hurry? But other than that, so very lovely. The uncertain inevitability in the beginning, and then the stuff about having found him... I'm so happy. Fantastic story!
Adi88 chapter 13 . 6/2/2006
Oh! So... I'd say cute, but it's so awful... and never mind, I don't care about cliches, just wanna hug him. The slip into worrying aout money was nice, realistic (personally, I always worry about that when people smash things) and the whole burning out thing being the hope was so lovely.
Kurai Himitsu chapter 13 . 6/1/2006
Wow...I can't believe I haven't reviewed till now! So sorry, Pan-san. This story is awesome, and I think the goth Aaya began to grow on me... Is it even possible for a human to break an arm 90 degrees in the oppisite direction?

In fact...I may just draw a picture of goth Aaya... I'm inspired! Although, you really only described what he wore as his "darker self" only once...

Magnisficent, for the length of it's chapters. I don't know how you do it.

Please, keep it up!

~Kurai~
Akino K chapter 13 . 6/1/2006
Ah, yes! Having Aya cry after the kiss was very good. o; And slowly I'm starting to like Toshiya, too, although in the beginning, I somehow couldn't stand him.

I've already send an answer. I hope that it worked this time. If it didn't reach you by now, please tell me and I'll try again.
WideEyedOne chapter 12 . 5/29/2006
omigosh! you so have to hurry up and write the next chapter! and if you say there isn't a next chapter I will cry, and when I cry it is loud and annoying! so do yourself a favor, and please don't make me cry! I wanna know what happens next.
Adi88 chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
Oh, so beautiful. So very, very beautiful. Perfect song, too, for the chapter. The poetic writing is so wonderful. And I would say that having Hatori assume he's lost Aya right after the kiss is a bit cliched, but I'm too scared that he actually has. I'm a mushball at heart, aren't I... I love you, love the fic, wanting more.
Akino K chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
Oh, I love this fic! It's absolutely fascinating. *o* I think I've got to tell you something, though:

1. I'm not really sure, that Hatori would not be very, very angry with Aya for hurting Akki. Wouldn't he ask him about why he did it, or does he already know? After that scene with Ren in chapter 98 I can't really believe that he would just stand aside and watch.

2. I think that Hatori probably would have shown disgust at the thought of homosexuality, right? I mean he's Japanese, and in that society they don't like homosexuals, as far as I know.

That's it for now. I've noticed some mistakes in these last four chapters. Since you said that you're getting to the end, it probably is a bit late, but I suggest that you get a beta-reader for future chapters to check spelling and grammar.

And... 'that killing pain no painkiller could kill'... Wow. That sounds cool. .