Reviews for House of Cards
shinobilover chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Very well written and funny. You keep the characters well.
TheAmazingSara chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I actually like this ending more than the other one.
The Bluest Sun chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Oh my gosh I'm absolutely in love with this story! It's one of the best Remus and tonks stories out there! Thank you for making this its amazing!:)
PortiaBennet chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
How are all of your stories so breathtakingly wonderful? My goodness, you are brilliant.
d1x1lady chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Great story! I love how you write Remus and Tonks. You really bring out their best qualities and show how good they could be together.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I think the line 'I'm an old man Tonks, not a dead one' is the best in-character Remus flirtation I've ever read. Bravo!
keitorink5910 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Oh, I do love marauder Remus!
CallMeTony chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh, I just love this! 3 This is one of my all time favourites. I keep coming back time and again and now I've read it at least five times, and it never eases to amaze how amazingly well this has been written. Love it.
EnterMariska12 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Very well written, I think. Bad grammar and spelling are a huge turn-off, and this story had me very turned-on! ;)

I also thought that the situation was far enough from the books to not bug me yet awkward enough to actually be the way it could have happened.

Thanks for a cool story.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
See last review.

Add: Gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Men!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh. My. God. I want to KILLLLL him! That is one of the most sick, twisted, evil things I've ever heard of a guy doing! I mean, Tonks thought he had taken advantage of her the night before, but he sure as heck is now!

But your writing is really good.

:P
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I have to say that that is one hell of a trick to play on someone. LMAO. Wow. Didn't think Remus had it in him. ;)
tears over beers chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Oh wow, this was the perfect mix of humorous and absolutely effing adorable. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I love the story, but Remus is being kind of a jerk. I hope he tells her in the next chaper, because it's kind of jerky of him...
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I don't remember if I've already posted a review on this. It's one of the best fics ever. I've read it many times and even though I already know how it ends, it captures me every time.

I love Remus' mischievous side and Tonks' as well... this is witty, funny and just the right amount of lemon not to make it too much.

Congratulations on a fantastic fic!

Cheers!