Reviews for On A Prison Ship
Le Lynx des Neiges chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Their relationship is so complicated, but you've written it very well.
PassiveIre chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I never knew Akito was a girl until I read this and did some research. O.o I feel dumb now.
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
i liked it. definately refreshing, especially after some of the crap poems/whatevertheyare on this site.
popanne chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
very captivating
airpeeps chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
this is...odd,a bit diffrent,at least from the ones that i read...huh...but its really really good!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This really makes me think of the song, "Tangled Up Puppet" by Harry Chapin. Creepily enough, the song is about a father and daughter, but I think it fits these two really well. This was a little creepy itself.
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This is the first Akito x Shigure fic that has really captured what I think is the essence of their twisted relationship. It's interesting, because Akito is basically the "villain" of Fruits Basket, yet really she can be a tragic character, and you've shown that here.

And your Shigure makes me shiver. Perfect. Now this is the manga Shigure I know.
edge-of-reality chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
oh wow...I love the use of language in this. dark, beautiful, like snow and winter and frost and blood...

excuse my ranting. It's and awesome fic.
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow.

I've only gotten up to book 14 in Fruits Basket, but I read a few small spoilers about Akito and Shigure...wow.

What can I say? So incredibly abstract, but so real at the same time. So insightful, and at the same time, when you're reading it, it's like, "Of course! That's exactly what it is!" as if you already know what you're reading...except you didn't really know until illustrious you came along and put it down in words. Again, wow. You have my immediate, unrelenting respect.
Akino K chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Wow. That was ... strange. In the best way possible. The style is really what I call perfect and the story...

Absolutely fascinating. You see, I really don't know what to say.
Gina chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Since I haven't had acess to the manga, I don't know much about their complex relantionship but for some opinions I've read and heard. But you know something? No other description would have been more accurate or intense than this one.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Very prettily done. The pace and story is rather confusing and sporadic at first, but it becomes more clear and streamlined towards the end.
BN chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Perfect, I love how you used the manga versions.

/She never feels guilty at all./

I devoured that sentence.
celinae chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
GAHH!

Angst!

Good angst!

Very, very, very good angst!

XD You are my idool... *sobs* If only I could write such incredible! :)

Nehh, anyway, great Fruit-Basket-sadistic-angst, which, btw, seems almost like it could be in the manga! XD
LynLin chapter 1 . 5/11/2006