Reviews for On A Prison Ship
Ariyana chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
You totally nailed Akito/Shigure in all of its dysfunctional glory. I hope you do more one-shots with them. That pairing seriously needs some love.
Riza A chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
M. Tasty words of Resmiranda to ease m daily craving.

Excellent. Like, like a story of tension and playing with fire that’s not quite fire. Yes? Hmm…maybe no…

I love the last line -...and in the morning sun her smile flashes bright as a blade.
tartpants chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
OMG, you wrote a fic based on a canon I actually know! For the first time... in a long time! YAY! This was lovely, tension-filled and atmospheric. And it featured my favorite character (Shigure). Thanks for giving me something to read this morning. xo
Nara Merald chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
very interesting! I was a little thrown at first (having watched Fruits Basket the Anime) but i remember the Manga outs Akito as female, doesn't it? quite the vaguely haunting piece, and darkly beautiful in its own way.
HardlyFatal chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Holy fuck [flails wildly]

Magnificent. At first I was thrown by the odd format, but quickly got into it and enjoyed the disjointed, jerky way it tugged back and forth between them.

Characterization: check. Dialogue: check. Plot: well, not per se, but who *cares*? It *aches*, and is so peeled bare. [flails more]
Suiryoka chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Simply pure and magnificent! I loved the style. Kinda creepy, but so original and mysterious. I like the analogy of their relatioship for marionettes. I never thought of it that way... Great fic!
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Wow... You kinda lost me, but it's all very pretty. What a weird relationship.
Trin24 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
hi there

i'm a bit confused... akito's female? i believe strongly that he is male... so.. well i'm confused

style was great as ever.. though.. yeah i'm confused
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
OMG I love this! thank you so much. You've totally painted their messed up relationship perfectly! Beautiful and dark.

You are so sweet to do this for me. Thanks again! HUGGLES
Empatheia chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
OOh, Fruits Basket. Lovely and unexpected. _

I loved several things about this little gem.

1.) How jerky and disjointed it was, exactly like puppet's movements. Nifty.

2.) How you never mention their names at all, since it doesn't really matter what their names are, I don't think.

3.) That it has /Akito/ in it. She's one of my favourite FB characters ever, and your version is eerily beautiful.

All in all, this was a very pleasurable read (though sadly short, wah) and I'll be rereading it when I have a little more time to pay attention to the details. _

Love,