Reviews for The Will of the Goddess
Quna chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Great! Just great!

I almost cried...
Tollian chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wow, that done perfectly. You nailed Kian's personality, his thoughts . . . everything. You should write more, this game needs more fanfics.
noneko chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Ooh, I like this. It gives the unspoken chemistry between April and Kian a name, and it pretty much shows what probably happened after the screen went black. Nice work!
Aeris Gainsborough and X-treme chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I like it. Good post-Dreamfall thoughts. I'm really glad people are starting to contribute to the game world that deserves the most fanfiction... I truely believe no game world (besides Xenogears, another underrated wonder) ever had as much thought put into it as TLJ. I'm waiting for someone to write a long tail about the game world, but for now I'll settle for short stories. And this was a good one. Keep it up!
Anesha chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I love it!
Lynx16 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Ah! I love it!

Kian is one of those characters who only really get examined under the eyes of fanfiction, or at least, only has the oppertunity to be examined.

Thanks for posting, there is so little TLG fanfiction to begin with, i only hope dreamfall creates some more interest.

I don't think April's dead either, but man do i want another game soon. Damn you Ragnar! You tease!

Again, great story