Reviews for Senseless
CrimsonPrincess chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
PLS UPDATE ALREADY! :D
AiramEnayle chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
That's hurt...being rejected..I hope Natsume will settle and admit his feelings...
Natsume chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
"Got you, little girl!" The story can't end like this! You should continue.. Yup! Make it longer!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Continue and add sex
nxm chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
at first i love your story, i thought somethng was going happen but when you come at the end i didn't really like it was breaking my heart to see my favourite couple to be breaking up but sitll your story was very good and when you make the third chapter, please make more romance annd happinese in them not sad. anywy i did love it.
Mikana-yukihara chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
ths is so good i wish you would continue writing some more

oh well -.- bye! XD
Winter's Melody chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
It's really good, but uh...were you planning on ever updating. It's a free world, but it is a little cruel to leave it at this.
juselrein chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
can't keep my hands off senseless

whna re you going to give us the 3rd installment

can't wait to read it.
Kai chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Wow 82 reviews for 2 chapters that was pretty good update soon! XD
Khlois Amorette chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I'd love this story so much more if you added in periods where they're supposed to be.

Otherwise, I loved it~
I'mWhisperingToDawn chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
wow...TOTALLY REJECTED! even tho it wasnt a true rejection. NATSUME YOU BAKA! JUST BCUZ OF UR STUPID EGO AND CRAP DUZNT MEAN U REJECT YOUR FREAKIN LOVE! UR THE STUPIDEST MAN ON EARTH! no wait. UR THE STUPIDEST MAN IN ANIME! well! . hope you update soon!
rikou.meiyo chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Woah, so touching! I'm sorry for not reviewing the previous chapter..This is an amazing story, although the characters are a little bit OC..:) Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Juselzyrein chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
hi hellish.

i just want you to know that i REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVED THE STORY YOU WROTE, IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER I JUST WISH YOU'VE ALREADY FINISHED THE LAST CHAPTER. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT! (SMILE C:)

i can't seem to get enough of the story you wrote. such tenacity,such intensity. i can even feel my heart hurt when natsume said he dosn't love mikan despite the fact that he did. senseless chapter 2 and even chapter 1 gave me goosbumps. i don't know about the rest who read it, but for me it was great.

one more thing, may i know your real name? hehe...

hope to read the final chapter of senseless.

Magnifique! Bravo!
michelle chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
hey...i mean hello..., i juz wanna know wen chapter 3 is coming out...plz e-mail me wen its out...okay? please...! i wil wait for the mail...by the way my email is , plz tell me okay? i am so eager to read it...tnx! michelle:)
luna cherFer chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
update please! hahaha..nice one!