Reviews for Fissure
enchantednight84 chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
Great story! Hope you write more soon. (Sorry this is so short, but it's getting late here).
CalliopeMused chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
Now this is life- come back from camping, back to civilization with an internet connection, and there's an end to a story. "Screw the redheads"- it's lucky I was home alone, because I was laughing. Thank you for writing this wonderful, wonderful story- and I hope that more is coming, because your characters and stories are amazing.
moonstone88 chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
omg! that is one hell of an ending, you cant just leave it there i need to know what her mum and sister said! I'm so glad that i stole me mums laptop so i could read this lol! cant wait for your next story, I'm waiting on pins for that so update soon.

This really was fantastic and it just shows how good a writer you really are. looking forward to anything else you come up with
incarnated-soul chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
All hail, O Queen of Cliffhangers! Even your epilogue is a cliffhanger of sorts. When the door opened! thats how you leave us faithful readers hanging! Outrageous really. ;)

Amazing story. Amazing, amazingly brilliant. I enjoyed reading every chapter, every word of it. It was just a all round brilliant story.

The romance, angst, the action, the humor...really can't ask for more. And the characters were a treasure to experience, hopefully we will be hearing more from all of them very soon.

The next story, who are you planning on making the central characters?

The twist about Hollis was just perfect. I think the way you portrayed her as the quiet reserved workaholic girl and then the wild impulsive one mirrors on her change to a wolf. Because now she really is both, shy and wild. So you had her character down to a notch.

I love the fact that you resolved things to a happy ending and also that its not cheesy or cliche but still a happy ending.

You have a wonderful style of writing and you are a very skilled writer, as I constantly remind you.

I love your plots, your characters are few of my faves, your tone of writng is amazing.

Can't say anything more. i just loved it and I am furtively waiting for your next story, praying for the day I see that author alert in my inbox...;) So don't take too long!
Darklight Shadow chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
Aw... is this story over already? How sad.. I still wanna read more about Carden and Risa! Is there going to be another sequel coming up? I hope you include the couple in the next story! Anyway.. really really great chapters! Love 'em to bits! :P
Kalika Scott chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
That, I did not see coming. It was great... in a twisted way, I suppose it was the only solution.

As for how I knew what would happen in the last chapter... I have no idea really. I just knew.:)
moonstone88 chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
oh my sweet jesus! that was truly a crazy chapter, i still cant believe that git changed Hollis! i wonder how she's going to handle it when she pulls out it, and i wonder how Ian's going to handle. I wonder what Risa and Carden are going to do now. looking forward to the next update, please asap!
CalliopeMused chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
I'm a writer myself, so I've left quite a few cliffhangers and can identify with the snickering- but then a story I follow does one, and I have to wait, and I almost come close to sympathizing with my readers. Almost.

And- wow. Just- wow, really, because this chapter was amazing. You have a mutilated dead body and a girl-wolf ripping into said body- and that isn't even the resonating feeling/image from this chapter. Risa and Carden finally have an understanding, Ian has it together- and the image of looking down through the broken floor... I shall leave for camping with regret for missing this story, but shall be back after a week and a half or so to catch up. This is beautiful, even when it's macabre.
Kalika Scott chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
Even though I saw that one coming, I still loved it. I can't wait to see if she kills him... I hope not.
Daugain chapter 11 . 7/8/2006
Oh no! Hollis is now a wolf! Very nice / nasty twist!

I'm glad Carden and Risa want to stay together, I really liked reading how he felt about her. And how Ian thought of Hollis. Now I'm worried over what might happen to all of them in the next chapter... Can't wait :)
incarnated-soul chapter 11 . 7/8/2006
OMG!

You cruel, cruel, heartless thing! How could you leave it off like that? On that note? You think we'll be able to live after that near revelation that you turned Hollis into a werewolf and had her attack our beloved Ian?

Amazing twist though, assuming it was Hollis, which I'm pretty sure it is. Amazing plot, lovely, lovely. It really was a stroke of genus.

The description at the beginning of Hollis's scene was very profound, and very well written. It fiit perfectly with what I imagine she must have been feeling.

I'm wondering why the wolf changed her, which it did right...Hollis wasn't a secret werewolf all this time...was she?

Oh, the position you have brought Carden andd Risa's relationship to is really really cute. I love the fact that they rae going to stay together and help each other work things out, and you can tell that Risa is better by the way she responds and talks to Carden.

Aww, my heart squeezes for Ian. Poor guy. The explanation about what the night with Hollis meant to himmade ever bit of sense. God, hes so hot, and sweet. Soib Sob, don't do anything mean to him...I mean it!

Once again a brilliant chapter, excellent cliffhanger (no really!) and a tnse build up. I'm loving it. Write more faster!
CalliopeMused chapter 11 . 7/7/2006
My internal commentary sounds like Carden- you know, the sarcastic thoughts kept around in hope of preserving sanity. I think something just completely cutting- and then I ruin it by never letting that just fall from the tongue, and I end up more like a Hollis. (Love the girl, but I'd really like to think myself a little less naive about life.)

Risa's a girl after my own heart- variations on a classic threat are a hobby of mine. “If you don’t come out of there alive, I’m going to kill you.” If you die, I'm never speaking to you again- the like. The double takes make them worth it.

And- wow. After the usual pre-reading chattering (what can I say? I'm a talker)- this was amazing, beautiful, wonderful stuff. I have my guesses about the mystery female shifter (as far as I recall, we have one missing female character who would remember Ian), but you get the unveiling- because you're damned good at writing this stuff. (See? I'm resorting to expletives to describe this- pretty sure I haven't used that before, even if I bet 'amazing' and 'wonderful' are (deserved) repeats.)

Thank you very much for writing this- yet again, my fiction craving for the day is sated.
charmingsyrai chapter 11 . 7/7/2006
Aww, that's so mean to leave it like that - you have to continue right away!
moonstone88 chapter 11 . 7/7/2006
omg! what is Hollis doin! u just know thats going to be her with the fur and she eating Ian! gud god u have to update soon, oh crap i might not be able to read it, Crap update soon please please please please before i dont have access to a computer. i beg of you i have to know what happens! loved this chapter, im so happy Carden is staying with Risa, and the fact that she seems to want that to. cant wait for the next bit, update asap
Daugain chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
Fabulous :) I love how you flesh out the characters and revealed Risa / Carden's past bit by bit. They're all so distinctive, yet realistic. I thought Ian was being pretty hard on Hollis, playing games with her before and after they got together, but argh! Just when they could start working properly together, she goes off on her own again. I hope nothing bad's going to happen to her... she and Ian need to make up, after all...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »