Reviews for Avenger's Choice
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
narutoluvr4evr chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
SO. UH. I really really doubt that you'll update this. But I guess a review won't hurt. I like how you portrayed the characters, especially Sasuke. I just really wish that you'd finish it, or at least, make it known that you decided to discontinue it, or something, you know?
kiacal chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
what the hell you said soon
mangacrack chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
To be honest ... I hope Sasuke dies.

He deserves rest from that ignorant fool, who calls himself Naruto. Naruto is to weak to live for himself, he needs Sasuke for it. He DOESN'T understand why Sasuke wants to die.

Because Itachi was and IS verything for Sasuke. Now he has killed the monster, which killed his family, but there's still the big brother left. The big brother, who said 'you will always hate me in your own way' and Sasuke can't survive Itachi, without giving up that hate.

His choices are limeted! Either he lives and loses completly to Itachi, because the would give the hate up by chosing Naruto or he dies.

I would really prefer, if Sasuke would die. Not because I hate him, no. I hate Naruto. Ignorant prick. Naruto needs to understand how Sasuke feels and this only can be accomplished with Sasuke death. Naruto needs to face the feeling what's like not being able to do something and hating his most precious person for it.

I hope, if the fanfiction is continued, that you won't chose to Sasuke being miracly cured or living happily without being a ninja. It would ruin the hole topic of the story and a tradional happy end would a lame, to often used choice for an end of a great story.

5Angel chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Wow I recently dribbled all over your lj page and since I don't have an lj account I thought a note here would better aid in keeping tracks of this story should you ever decide to continue it.

I have read a dozen or so beauties but right now at this very moment, this story has ruined my enjoyment of SasuNaru because I honestly can't find anything at the moment to pick up where you left off here. Nothing remotely touches this at the moment.

Hope you update and complete this but if not am more than happy to linger and loiter...this will be one I shall reread often!

Not Yet Knowing chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
oh woe is me, withdrawal from this story may kill little old me! Oh can't you see, what this story has done to me? Oh little old me, old me, old me! please continue S. or i may make a mess. with my blood.

Like my poem/message/review, don't ya.
R-chan chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
this is a really great story! will you be updating or is it on hold permently? noneless very good story!
jasmine chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
hey, this is a really good story- even tho i was was sort of shocked at how emotionally abusive sasuke is to naruto! it's very absorbing reading about the two characters' interaction. i'm sad that there hasn't been an update in years though. are you planning on finishing the story at some point or is it on permanent hiatus?
narusasu luva chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
this has got to be the most thought yaoi i ever read, though you skipping the "lime part" was annoying since i just printed it out. still very nice naruto and sasuke are just like in the anime! sort of, well keep rocking!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 7 . 4/23/2008

Heya! I totally loved it! Plz UD ASAP... Pretty Please With Sugar On Top... xD

- Angel Girl Julia -
LoyalAngel chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
about time sasuke got a grip -
Wyntermajik chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
It was so incredibly easy to fall in love with this story. Sometimes, a chapter or two is needed to really get me interested and held but everything found in those seven pages was so heart-warming, heart-breaking, heart-wrenching and all around indescribably amazing that I was pulled even further in with every line. There was not a chapter of this fic that didn't blow me away. You truly have an amazing gift and I cannot explain to you how upset I was to see that it's been nearly two years since the last update.

However, I know how life is and I know that there are more important things in life than fanfiction. So, with this in mind, I am hoping that life gives you a break, that creativity gives you and push and that your muse eases you back into gear to finish this off. Until then, I am patiently waiting and anxious for you to let us know the rest of the tale.

Best wishes and good luck. [:
YourFicSux chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
links? email? are you serious! I was SORTA enjoying your fic even though it was going really slow. but then you get to the good stuff an you put it somewhere else! thats SO stupid! Thats what you have the effin rating for! The WARNING. DUH! Im not even gonna TRY finishing to read your fic now cuz I cant read all of it. That freakin link doesnt work and you'll never reply if someone emails you. How sad.
MissMissy11 chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
WOW. This story is absolutely perfect! Please update soon!
BitterSweet27 chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
I love this story! I cannot wait to read the next chapter! This story is so moving, yet its also funny and romantic...I love it!