Reviews for An Arnold Thing To Do
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 7/1
Lol hey I read this before! Love it please update super soon!
blackfox5000 chapter 13 . 3/15
Where are you
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
update im dying
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was a good story I hope the rest of the chapters are just as good!
MoltresFeather chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Please keep it going!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Holy this story is amazingly well done please please UPDATE SOON! To be honest at first i didint want to read it thinking it was going to one of those suprr sad bad ending fanfictions but now im glad i did good job you've got my attention!(:
Potato612 chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
continue please I beg you please
Potato612 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Did he really just say the P-word I don't cuss and 9 year olds shouldn't lol but I guess he could once...
Jennifer DV chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
I promised that I was going to continue reading this story to the end, so I'm back.
Now finish the story, darn it! XD

Great chapter!
Ainthe90s chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
please...i wnt to read more :)
Ainthe90s chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
you really know how to put the suspend setting..i enjoy it.. :)
SakuraChanBea chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Woah this fanfic Is SOOO good! Please continue!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Hi!

Hm, nice reviews. I'm glad to see that after all those years you have a wide and loyal audience.

Not exactly the most eventful chapter of the eventful night, but still... it's quite intriguing what Olga has in mind. And poor Grandpa... honestly, to find out that he already has a (grand?-)daughter-in-law... Arnold will need a GOOD explanation for that.

The kidnappers are going to find out about the hostage swap. This can be a VERY juicy scene, and I have VERY high expectations for that. So you will need all your talent to fulfill it. ;)

Of course the chapter is already translated into Russian, and Russian fans already demanded for more and sooner. Don't disappoint them.

Good luck!
MuffinLove03 chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
I'm really liking this story! Please update soon :)
MuffinLove03 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
i didn't think arnold was out of character when he stood up to big bob. arnold stands his ground like that when he needs to. i'm enjoying your story. :)