Reviews for The Second Date
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great sequel
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
tsujigiri chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Dawwww! So cute! Totally in character for Kim and Ron too...
vase chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
There is nothing like a kool Ron, great story
Reader101w chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Nice story,

Looks like Kim and Ron will stick together. And they're liking it a lot.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
oh please add on to this story when possible
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Dunno how I never reviewed this, but I am now! I love this, Molloy. So very fun to read, and I loved Ron's reaction there at the end. Too funny, and too sweet.
jkrust78 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I forgot to review this one as well. Very funny and cute. I've found from reading these fics on here that the writers do an excellent job of expanding on Kim and Ron in an adult way that you could never do on the show itself. Consider yourself part of that cast of imaginative writers, and don't stop being "naive."
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Fluffy? Well, maybe. But (oops!) however, it also shows that second date or not, Kim and Ron have a bond, a comfort level, an emotional connection (I could go on and on here) that operates beyond 'normal' in whatever meaning of that word you may chose. This was an excellent example of a between the episodes look at their lives, perhaps not totally in agreement with what Season Four showed us, but still totally true to the characters as they exist in this readers' minds eye.

I wholeheartedly agree with earlier reviewers in hoping for a depiction of their third date - as long as it comes after the conclusion of "There Will Be Blood" that is!
MixItUp chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
AWW!

*dies of fluff*

I wanna mash the keyboard in sheer glee!

agjklidfuawire!
raykoRavenclaw chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
dude that was sweet. Great story, two thumbs up!

-rayko
Trombe chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wonderful!

It totally has that intimate feel to it with that awkward first love first time feel to it.

You cold totally feel How Ron cares for Kim so much.

The hand to butt is smooth my friend. Real smooth.
jeh.nee chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I could soo read this story over and over and never get sick of it. I totally love that he was so oblivious to the fact that he was doing it. Kinda makes me wanna guy that loves me that much, oh well it'll happen...eventually
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Good story. I wasn't sure if Ron was playing dumb on purpose or really didn't realize what he was doing through most of the story, seeing that he doesn't seem to know what to do around woman. I guess Kim doesn't have to worry too much about where all those nacos are going to go. I would have thought Ron as a breast man rather than an ass man but that's just me. Good job.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Booyah indeed. Very nice, very sweet. A good believable progression. Well done. You have to keep up these one shots in this universe. I still liked Freckle better, but this comes very close.

thanks