Reviews for achieving perfection
Icysugalemon chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
...that was a really sweet story. Too bad my own story can't play out similarly. Because believe it or not my story's a replica of Hilary's, minus the being loved by someone part. At least she has something to live for. Anyway. I loved your story
spookpook1 chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Way to go! And you did help ALOT!
venus-aurr chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
wow...soo...wat a good ending! Shes rite! Kai's RITE! She has to be herself...no1 else!

Nywayyz...im sowi i didnt review last tym! Forgive me?

Kitsune-chan *_*

(Too bad it had to end!)
CrYsTaLsSs chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
First of all I totally loved your story. It's simply marvelous and very touchy. I feel totally happy for you and/or Hilary. And here's what I wanna blab about perfection.

'One thing's for sure that perfection doesn't have a teeny tiny bit of anything to do with appearance. Being super skiny, having all the beauty in the world. That's major crap! Beauty is only skin deep.

Perfection deeply depends upon your soul. Your inside is what perfection is all about. A pure, super big heart;cleansed from hatred, jelousy and grudge and overfilled with love, care, sympathy and compassion for others. Tagged along a truthful and honest personality, always there for others. A keen and vast mind. If any person holds all these qualities than I positively prove him/her 'perfect' This is my definition..long one..for perfection.

So instead of being a tear-drowned-angel why not be a cheer-drowned-angel! *wink*

- Angel of Blessings.
Lioness Of the fire chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
man you need to have a sequel to this and more kai and hilary
estrela jem chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
It was a good story! I believe it takes a lot of courage to write something like this, out of your own experiences and it's really noble of you to do this so that other people can learn without having to learn the harder way! One thing that you could do to imrove the story though is to edit it a bit. I found a lot of spelling and gramatical errors in it and I think that if you fix them, it would greatly enhance the story's effect on the readers! If you nee someone, I'd be happy to do it for you! Just search for my name on fanfic and e-mail me if you like! I really enjoyed reading your story, you did a wonderful job with it!
spondiferous chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
OMFG! Kai sure said a lot! Never knew kai was so talkative! lol

Well what he said was sweet and true, he loves her! Well he didn't straight out say that ' i love you' but saying

' i love you the way you are' is close enough to saying i love you in my book!

lil not to hils: What are you Stupid? your on of my fav characters! What the *beep* is wrong with you? C'mon Kai even cares and he even said more than one freakin word that has to mean something!

Well anywaz liked the chappie was mad because you made me wait a little more in the chappie. But either way it was good!

so...Update Soon!
Kailany-Aurora chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
OMG this is really depe youre a really good writer post more
Jess chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
Wow, this story was very good, touching, and full of emotion. It was probably difficult, but relieveing, to write. It is very sad you endured something a long the lines of this, and I'm very overjoyed to hear you are better now. I hope you (and anyone else who feels/felt this way) never think like that again. Your writing is very good. I have a feeling you are very beautiful, because people with such enchanting, kind, and deep souls can never be ugly. People who call other people 'ugly' are ugly. You've probably helped a lot of people. Always be proud of who you are, and when you make a mistake, help to keep others from making it.

~Jess

PS. Grammar wise- grammar was good too, but spelling was a little off. When you typed 'flour' you were refering to the ground we stand on, correct? Well it's spelled 'floor' lol and when you typed 'pocking' you were referring to when you use your finger and push it into someones arm (something like that) it is spelling 'poking'. maybe you were doing that on purpose, idk. lol. Keep up the good work. Maybe if I ever get an account we can become friends.

PSS...er...that's right, right? lol. I hope people are never treated poorly by others like Hilary was in this story.
Ray-Tiger-Cat chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
'Vous regard un cheval' means 'you look a horse' not 'you look like a horse'. the right way is ' vous resemblez un cheval' or 'vous regardez comme un cheval'. other than that, i loved it and it's now on my faves! yay! good job, don't be offended. i really like this! gotta go, bye!
spondiferous chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
Who kissed her!

I wanna know!

Update soon great story!
EMBER chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
YEAH PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON I LOVE IT!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
love this story it full of forgive and forget

up date
dark Alley chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
if only it was true *sigh sob* i'm really...well...proud of you for posting such a personal story...then telling everyone that it's personal. I'm sure a lot of people are. You know how many people go through something like this. Too many, just because we're suppose to meet a standard. I think it's stupid that we (girls) have to be perfect. But even though i do think it's stupid, i can't help worring about it so bad. I get so stressed about the way i look sometimes *sigh* then it sucks even worse when i think that this stress is never going to go away. This fic makes a little hope for me though! so thanks.

And i dont care of the entire fanfiction network know it.

~dark Alley~
venus-aurr chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
soz i forgot to review! So sorry!

ANYWAIIZ...i totally enjoyed dis chappie...poor Hilary! I really feel for her...poor thing!

U beta update soon...and ur other story...

Kitsune-chan *_*