Reviews for Tearing Down
AlexanderTheNightKing chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
please continue this this is just too good to be left like this a short fic
Hells New Assassin chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Haha this is great. How could I have gone another moment without reading this story earlier. This is great.
I applaud Yui for her great use of vocabulary.
Bang dead Gendo. Hahaha
CFG chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
bwahahaha... take that Gendo! :P
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Good one-shot
Zerqyx chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Dang, that's a lot of cusses and reviews here 0_0
Donderkind chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
How has it taken me so long to discover this absolute gem?

I loved it and, I'm sure like many other Eva fans, I was cheering all of the way as Yui gave Gendo both barrels, so to speak.

Extraordinarily good stuff!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Hahahahahahaha! This is the funniest thing I've read all week! In the words of my brother, "Achievement!" And in the words of Barney Stinson, "A-wait for it. ... ...-mazing."

Keep up the great work!
X59 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
brilliantly done
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well, that was interesting. I did enjoy Yui telling Gendo all of the things he's done in a way all of us so dearly wished to, but I'm not sure if I approve of his suicide... I kinda wanted him to see Yui in the end, even if he was a twisted ass. Aside from that, I would love to see her interaction with the other Angels and characters.
xamlsora chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is the most hilarious bashing ever. I almost choke myself near the end. Love it, love every word of this story.
Ai Emma chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I find that this should be under humor, it's just so hilarious I just couldn't stop laughing,just trying to picture this happening on the show, now my sides hurt...
Shade chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Awsome story,also I've never heard of someone coming up with a idea like that,very original.

Shade
Andrew Hildreth chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
OMG, I love any story that sees the Bastard King either dead or seriously slimy, and this is both! I applaud you for your resorcefulness and cunning. There were a few ambiguities, but it's nothing too earth shattering. Good story. Thumbs up!

Andrew Hildreth
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Man this was good, Gendo bashing galore, I would love another chapter of this, what would go on when Yui/ Shinji return it could go several ways, keep up the good work
iceman2k7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008