Reviews for The OC
CharityJingle chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
*rolls on the ground and literately dies of spasmodic laughter*
Clever Eagle chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
this is great! you found all the annoying traits mary sues have and made fun of all of them. thank you! hopefully this can be a learning tool to those who make characters like these. xD
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh the drama. I think you forgot one thing, though: the tail and cat ears. XD

I really liked this one-shot. Poor Axel. Of all people she could meet it had to be him.

You had some tiny errors here and there, but nothing too serious.
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
OMG i loved this! There are so many Mary-Sues around...-sigh-. I can see why though. Do you know how hard it is for an amature writer to make a character that is NOT a Mary-Sue? I mean, for me at least, its like next to impossible. Though the character in my story is hopefully just a tiny bit of a Mary-Sue,lol. Nobody's told me yet XD. You should write another one of these. I'm sure it would be hilarious.
Axie Flamesilocks chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hehehehehe, that was GREAT. I think I liked the ending the best-unconventional, even for a OMGRAWRDIEMARYSUEfic.

And I love that Axel was spewing things against his will. XD At least he still HAD a will to speak of, and the Shakespeare quote was classic. Literally.
another nameless reviewer chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I love this story. Love it, love it, love it! XD
Taokitty chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ahaahaah! xD

Oh mod, crazy MaryxSue, I loved this and Axel's thoughts, you think 'em Axel! D

And gasp! He knows poetry... Thank mod Demyx was there, I would have feared for Axel if he wasn't. xP

...

*Shudders at what could have happened*

Awsome story!
Perhelediel chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Okay, yeah. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. xD The color-changing eyes were a nice touch. Wah, you write incredible Squiffie AND good parodies! Keep up the lovely work.
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
there are too many mary sues out there (strangely enough, the most common one seems to be "hikarix". very clever of them) XD

great job! it was random, in a funny kind of way.
SafireGriffon chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
LOLOLOLOL! That's all I've got to say. _
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Hahahaha.

Omigawd, I loved this. It was great. I was grinning like mad the whole time I read it.

Awesome.
Akunen chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
xD That was awesome. And, this got me to laugh! Woo!
Waterflyy chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
"I said IF I swung that way! IF!"

Funny story, I got quite a giggle out of it! Good job!
2a2n chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
nice...weird, but nice
Aerakine chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I. Love. You.

No, seriously, I love you! This describes every Mary Sue ever created who has made me want to rip out my spleen, tie it around my cerbreum and poke out my eyeballs with the cerbreum/spleen mixture. I'm SO faving this thing...

But, DAMN! I wanted to use this idea, and now it's gone... xP