Reviews for The Worst Possible Moments
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Good job very well written
Treasure Family chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
I perfer that Hiei being the seme and kurama the urk.
ScarletF0x18 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
inaari.. kawaii desu ne~! that was hot! but i need more!
ScarletF0x18 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
DANG KURAMA! YOU REALLY WANT HIEI TO DO YOU HUH? nice story!
jennifer100 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This story was good, but Hiei licking himself...I couldn,t read this any longer...I,m a Hiei fan...And lick Hiei his selve just turn me off from this story...Hiei is not no cat...you know
TwWereWolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I laugh everytime I read this chapter!xD

Yeah,Kurama,that is the ost perfect thing to screem from your window,with your family home...the whole neighborhood probably heard you!xD I feel so sorry for him.
Pheonix09 chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
That was awesome, you should continue it soon
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hilarious

...poor kurama
darkcat Smith chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
PLZ WRITE MORE!
Renesme chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
OMG! this is freaken hilarios! i love it!

*_*
celestia101 chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Poor Kurama! This isn't just any bad week, so far, this is the week from the deepest pits of hell. I'm looking forward to the story's conclusion and hoping that his weekend works out better for him.
Slash Fiction chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Please update. This is a really good story, I love it. Its so funny too.
FoxyWhiteWolf chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
are you ever going to update?
loretta537 chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
i wonder if kurama's brother is going to walk in on them next? or his mom when he's in youko form? this is a good story, you do need to update it at mediaminer or at least put a note in the story that the rest of it can be found here
GotenXTrunks chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this is very good, I realy like this, and I thought I only liked Goten and Trunks storys. lol, showes how much I realy know about my self,lol. I was laffing my (a dubl s) off when I read this part("HIEI, YOU BASTARD! GET BACK HERE AND FUCK ME!") It was so funny I think I will add all the chapters to my computer memery card and take them home and read them on my computer, Hay did you get my E-mail? Just wondering. but you may ask your self, why I desided to read this story, becase I said I only liked Goten and Trunks storys. Well I figered that I liked your one Story so much, that I would give your other storys a try. And they asom just as good as I thought Thyed be, if not beter. so hope to here from you soon just in case you did not get my e-mail adress it's ( ) and THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD WORK YOU DO, IT'S VERY GOOD AND YOUR STILL ON MY FAV'S FOR LIVE. -