Reviews for Playing With Fire
prospiitian chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aw, this is so sad. I feel so bad for Yuffie...
always-kh chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
so sad. so u believe the whole axel is reno's nobody thing?
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
You're awesome.

*adds to favorites*
JingYee chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This was really good! I liked reading it a lot. _ It's one of the best fics I've read with Yuffie coming to terms with Axel not being the same as Reno. Kinda sad, but good.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
At first I thought this was a crack pairing, and wasn't going to go much further, but nope. This is pretty sad, and I like the story, with Reno being gone, leaving his Nobody, who's similar but not the same. I wonder how Axel feels about this.
Moon Step chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Alright. Many things to say. The first of which being:

YAY!

I love Kingdom Hearts stories; they’re the ones I read and enjoy the most. But I’ve also always been a big fan of Yuffie/Reno, so this is just a double yay for me. Triple, because Axel is included as well.

I have to say I greatly enjoyed this short one-shot. I’ve actually been searching for something to do with Axel being Reno’s Nobody and so forth since I watched Advent Children and realized their similarities (not to mention the fact that they have the same voice actor). So this makes me very, very happy.

My two favorite parts: the line "Got bored with electricity and decided to give into your inner pyromania?" _ and the whole paragraph after she says "I’ll prove it to you." There’s just wonderful description in that paragraph. I’m envious.

Okay that was kinda long and rambling and… yeah. But, I loved the fic! Short and sweet-bittersweet, that is. Poor Yuffie. Keep up the good work _
Garangel chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Great story! If you're planning to write another chapter please update soon, okey dokey?
JacksTortugaLass chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I've never played Final Fantasy but I'm hard-core Kingdom Hearts. I also got to watch the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children a few days ago and love the characters that I knew from KH so much more after that (plus I was surprised to be able to understand the story-line since I don't play FF). And anywho, Reno, Axel, Yuffie...good God I love them all.

And this fic just makes me love them even more. Thank you so much!

*adds to favorites*
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Yuffie just...tounge wrestled Axel who -wasn't- Reno? Or he was...sorta...you know, I could ask you this live.

Anyways, pretty good! I liked it. Makes me want to write on that nice little 13...if I can stick half a plot to it.

Yoroshiku!
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Heyy Heyy!

*adds to favorites* This story was GREAT! I loved it. ((Reno/Axel Hot)) I love your writing style, it's so unique. Anyways, this story was so kawaii, and sad at the same time. Great job.

MystiKoorime