Reviews for Revealing A Kitsune
bren chapter 1 . 7/18
my my I love your stories I read so far 4 Naruto fanfic by you I loved it! nice job!
Me myself an I chapter 19 . 7/17
This just dawned on me that the last sintence sounds alout like the fox and the hound
Me myself an I chapter 14 . 7/16
I hate and love your cliffhangers. But I hate an love you and hate and love you agen for it. Very nice story by the way
Me myself an I chapter 2 . 7/16
I think that Narita used his rasengon on kiba. Also this chapter moved gust as soothingly as the prologue but with more action.
Hi there chapter 3 . 6/21
*cries on chapter 2*
flyin9dra9on99 chapter 19 . 6/21
I would like to let u know that this is in fact the only story that has has me in tears almost the whole time. I don't know what it was but seriously the tears wouldn't stop. Such a good story and I almost died when I thought kiba was dead. Very evil to end that particular chapter when you did. Overall though great story I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 19 . 5/9
I had plans today... and than I came to read your story. After being near tears nearly the whole time, I really had a snot and saline attack when I thought that Kiba died.
I still have that headache.
The story is cute, I love the pairing - even if Naruto is quite OOC, but it suits the storyline. Somehow I thought you would use Mimi and Hana as surrogate mothers. Mimi for Kibas children and Hana for Narutos. Hinata is not a bad option though...
Jesus chapter 12 . 3/25
What garbage. Dropped.
Ugh chapter 11 . 3/25
This should be called Hinata's Drama. 50% of it has little to do with Kiba or Naruto.
1sunfun chapter 19 . 2/24
A really nice and interesting Story.
MissChriss chapter 19 . 2/16
I loved this fic. I could not stop crying.
Woffie chapter 19 . 4/2/2015
A very emotional tale indeed,,, Haven't cried like that for ages. Thank you for sharing this bittersweet gem.
Quinn1989 chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
You can say what u want, write what you want.
Still I feel insulted for Naruto.

Kiba has merged the chakra perfectly like He never could?
Kiba has the Sharingan that belongs to Narutos family?
Kiba has the strength and speed of his family, ok.

"So this is the difference between us. I may be strong, stronger than any human, strong like a demon. BUT if i am a demon, Naruto is a GOD. I now knew, Naruto has never taken me seriously. I mean, he can kill me with one hand, his eyes closed and still, I would be too powerless to stop it."

Quinn1989 chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
A story I liked.
Till the point where Kiba gains Narutos power, and is better than him.
I can work with many things, but a few things are a no go.
And on of them is to "rob" Naruto
(and with rob I mean anything that makes one fact untrue, the fact that Naruto is the most powerful of them all)
kamui5 chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
I loved this story, would love another story with kiba and naruto as a couple and maybe a background story on gaara and neji.