Reviews for Revealing A Kitsune
Woffie chapter 19 . 4/2
A very emotional tale indeed,,, Haven't cried like that for ages. Thank you for sharing this bittersweet gem.
Quinn1989 chapter 14 . 2/10
You can say what u want, write what you want.
Still I feel insulted for Naruto.

Kiba has merged the chakra perfectly like He never could?
Kiba has the Sharingan that belongs to Narutos family?
Kiba has the strength and speed of his family, ok.

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE:
I WANT JUSTICE:
WANT AN ALL OUT FIGHT IN WITCH KIBA IS PUSHED BACKL AND THINKS:
"So this is the difference between us. I may be strong, stronger than any human, strong like a demon. BUT if i am a demon, Naruto is a GOD. I now knew, Naruto has never taken me seriously. I mean, he can kill me with one hand, his eyes closed and still, I would be too powerless to stop it."

I WANT NARUTO RETURN!
Quinn1989 chapter 13 . 2/10
A story I liked.
Till the point where Kiba gains Narutos power, and is better than him.
I can work with many things, but a few things are a no go.
And on of them is to "rob" Naruto
(and with rob I mean anything that makes one fact untrue, the fact that Naruto is the most powerful of them all)
kamui5 chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
I loved this story, would love another story with kiba and naruto as a couple and maybe a background story on gaara and neji.
Kage89 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Dear Kanemoshi when I started reading your fanic on Friday evening I was very exited how you will play out the story between Kiba and Naruto witch are my favourite couple of the Narutoseries. I also think that these stories should entail Narutos sad past and all. But little did I realise what for an adventure you would be taking me on. The reason I am writing just now on this chapter is I just realised it is Sunday evening. I have to say this is the most emotional fanic or should I say novel I have ever read. You have managed to make me cry on several chapters to downright almost killing me with such sorrow at sometimes to make me want to do nothing but cry all day. each chapter I finish makes me fear more of what will happen to my favourite couple at the same time you let just a shimmer not much but a tiny light of hope remain that this could turn out to an happy end for both of them. I must say you should be an author the way you bring the characters to life. I want to thank you for having such an amazing mind and creating this work of art. I excuse my rambling and poor grammar in this review but that just had to come out.
jukebox56 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
kl
StardustPetals chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
I'm trying to understand. Did Kiba essentially give up his own dream of becoming Hokage for Naruto?
SagenWarrior chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Loved it/
ThomasNealy chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
This was an amazing story one I am glad i read.
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Love it
Foxy-Floof chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
Oh why? Why does it have to end?

OMG. Naruto and Kiba... NEVER EVER ONCE CONSIDERED IT... until now... Now I can't get them out of my head. And Gaara and Neji... PERFECT 10.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
Dear Writer:

Stop poking me in my feels. It hurts, and still I'm so happy that the story is turning out like this. Naruto and Kiba must have quadruplets together.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
NARUTO... NARUTO...

Seriously Naruto, just let Kiba be your seme, damn thick-skulled uke-chan...
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
I love this cliffy. Gives me a stiffy... Jiraiya and Orochimaru? HOT, HOT, HOT!
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 12/25/2013