Reviews for Fenrir and the Fox
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
In the the anime of Naruto it was team seven not team ten!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
I think the battle was pretty nice work. I like the way the stories headed so far.
Shinome Akira chapter 27 . 5/13/2012
Please write more! I really loved this story/fanfiction! If there is a sequel please tell me the title.
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
luvvv iteee
blazingmoon101 chapter 27 . 6/6/2010
Awesome story! I wish yew would keep writing... It wuz getting really good... :D
KonIsMyName chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
"Slowly the boy raised his head and met the Hokage’s gaze with his own, and what the old man saw was nothing like what he had expected. The boy’s eyes were unlike anything he had ever seen before. In his life time he had seem black eyes, blue eyes, green eyes and even white eyes, but the eyes that this boy seemed to possess were something different all together. The irises of the boy’s eyes were the most luminous color of silver that he had ever seen. They seemed to draw him into what could only he described as a sort of hypnotic trance. Nothing human was supposed to have eyes like this, yet here the boy was, standing right in front of him."

I can't even bring myself to read past this. No wonder you have such view reviews with the length of this story. OC's will fail a story everytime, and your is a prime reason...
Ageon chapter 27 . 8/9/2009
It's a shame to see such a great story end so tragicly. Unlike most OC's, I loved Jinra. He indeed had his flaws and that what made him so lovable.
Saint Mikhail chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
So... Jinra is not Naruto... my bad. This whole story just became confusing for me.
Saint Mikhail chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I think I'm going to love this story.
Seerss chapter 27 . 2/26/2008
I hate to see such a good story be ended. But if that's what you think is best, then you're the author. I guess there were too many loose ends, and at least you didn't make up some horrible abrupt ending like some authors do (if someone else was writing this, it would have probably ended like Fenrir gets loose and the world ends) so thank you for that, and thank you for a great story.
Dragon Noir chapter 27 . 1/18/2008
so very sorry for taking so much time, and so sad to see this story being put on hold, and from what you said pending death... the concept was very good and i liked how you got hings going, especially naruto's maturing, and an OC that was interesting in all aspects, i hope you'll have ideas on how to tie this one's lose ends and will be waiting for your next work
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 1/12/2008
very good
Man in the hat chapter 27 . 11/26/2007
ahh it truly saddens me to read the so called 'end' of this story sure some of the matieral was just lame *narutos hinta like look was one and female kyuubi* but an athor must never stop half way though it would great if disdend to continu your story
Man in the hat chapter 14 . 11/25/2007
its amzing that one carachter can change the whole story i apluad this story
Kid Sinister chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
another good lemon and harem story is naruto and ino's choice.