Reviews for No Need to Say Goodbye
rebecca chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
O.O Oh no!

Nice job.
rosetteluv3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Morbid! wow... it was good! but i dont like sad ending either.
Battle.Dress chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh... my... god...

This... is... so... PERFECT!

I loved it! Wow!

When Sakura gets to remember the last time she talked with Sasuke, I cried so bad! ;P

This fic is really beautiful.

Although SasuSaku isn't my favourite couple.

IF the two of them were to be separated at the end ... I think I'd find it even cooler (love tragic endings D)

Anywho, I thought the fight scenes were terrific as well.

CONGRATS! :D
diet coffee chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Very good story! The summary is perfect, and meaningful. Bravo!
troublesome devil chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
nice way for sakura and sasuke to be together
sweet girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
omg this is so sweet sasuke and sakura r going to be together in heaven lol
Adamina20 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
well...

I have only one thing to say...

I HATE SAD ENDINGS!

but it was good! (for a sad ending:P)
Pseudosuicide chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
*sniffle* That's so sad . I nearly cried. Gah. . That was so awsome though! I had to phone my friend and told her she has to read it! lol

Sprite
Collie-Wolf3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I loved it! I hate that it is only a one shot, i would have loved it to go on, oh well. Make more like this one it was wonderful.
MoonlightxVampirate chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I really liked that. THEY DIED! WA! Yes, you are evil. Being evil is very fun, indeed. I admit that some happy endings with barely any action is boring.
Zen-san chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
OH WELL THAT WAS DEPRESSING...GREAT NOW I AM GOING OT BE ALL DEPRESSED AND SAD...I CANT BE SAD I GET OUT OF SCHOOL TOMORROW TO GO THE AN AMUSMENT PARK AND THE WHOLE TIME I WILL BE THINK NO SASUKE AND SAKURA DIED AND MY WHOLE TIME WILL BE RUINED..THOUGH I GUESS ITS MY FAULT FOR TAKING IT TO SERIOUSLY...OH WELL I MUST GO CRY MY EYES OUT!
sucker for angst chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
aw!angst! love it! i hope you'll write more sasusaku X3
Heartless Breaker chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
*sobs* gosh! *sobs* It was really nice... *sobs* I loved it *sobs*... uhm... may I just ask? Did they do something before Sasuke went away? It made me curious because of how you described it, 'He rested his hands on her bare shoulders' thingy and sort. But hey not all stories or movies have a happy ending... *sobs*
Katzztar chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Sakura was quite in character in this one.

Once you consider how she acted/'bloomed' in the Chuunin Exams to protect Sasuke and Naruto from the the Sound Gennin, this is very much how Sakura would react.
XxSad LoverxX chapter 1 . 5/10/2006