Reviews for Friends no longer with me
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
cool
DawnfireJazz chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
At least their together again.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The ending seemed incomplete, but I like how you delved deeper into Skyfire's mind. I'm not even finished watching TheTransformers, but i hate how they cut out Skyfire. He would have been perfect for character development
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I love the Thundercracker line. Good explanation for why Skyfire disappeared, and why Starscream didn't come back after getting his body back. And why he didn't stop himself tumbling sooner. And just generally really good! It would be very interesting to see the two of them exploring space again, and having to get to know each other all over again.
Meirelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Aw, cute story. :) They really do make a great team, Skyfire and Screamer.
Shadir chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Very good.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I really love this story. It always made me so sad that Starscream and Skyfire weren't able to become friends again. This actually almost brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
always deep in thoughts - sounds like Skyfire to me :)

"help me! I'm sorry I shot you all those times! I promise I won't do it again! Please help me!"

*snigger, snigger*

Yep, that's Screamer, all right! :D

A great story. I WAS wondering what happened to him after 'the ghost in the machine'. :)
Master Solo chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wow that is fantastic! I love the way Skyfire contemplates on his friends and finds Starscream again!
MAJANNA chapter 1 . 5/11/2006