Reviews for Til death and Beyond Sequel to Forever
The Black Dragon Ranger chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
NAWH! So cute! - Tommy/Kim stories just get to me so much! Hah! A well written story, though I found some grammatical mistakes, but nothing story-threatening. I'd go back and proof it again then re-up it. Anyway, congratz on completeing another story - Put up another soons!
Lavonne tay chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I love this story...and the first one also...maybe you can add

in a third installment ending with the nuptials of Tommy and

Kimberly...after all if they can't wait to be husband and wife

...great ending...
hansongirl14 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
GREAT SEQUEL! I LOVED IT!
kaci chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
great job hun!
PurpleFlowers chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I really enjoyed this. It was very sweet and a very good sequel to your first story. You really write T/K well and I enjoy all your stories with them. You have a really nice writing style which makes this really good to read and I hope you post another story soon!
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
ah so cute. i loved this story. great job!
Chanelle Summer chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
What a surprise, to get on here and see you have finally posted this story! And the dedication really touched me...thank you so much, it means a lot to me.

Anyway, on to my review- I really enjoyed this! There were a few specific things I liked about it. As another reviewer had mentioned, I loved the scene with Tommy and Kim when she has her back to him...just the image evokes so much feeling. I also liked the walk in the park and the message in a bottle idea was so sweet! I especially liked the message- really, really nice work there! It was a fairly short story, so I think considering the constraints in length you had, you did a good job. If you had written a longer piece, I think it would have been great to explore their feelings more, but that’s the only improvement I could see with this.

Your style was also great in this story, and your English was really good. You should be really proud with that!

Anyway, I hope that posting this story encourages you to continue doing what you love. I'll send you a longer email regarding this soon. Once again and really well done!
forevercrane chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Absolutely beautiful. I was hoping you would continue this story. Great job, I especially like the scene where Kim has her back to him when they meet up again...makes the scene more mysterious, yet romantic. Excellent fic! Continue to write fanfiction as much as possible-believe me I understand about the college situation.
TonksieFea chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aw! That rocks! That makes me happy!
redandblack 4eva chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aww, Mili this was so good! I absolutely loved it. I'm glad you're back, now. ~Angela
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Hey Mili,

I'm so sorry I never got back to you about this! I got about halfway through it and then I just got soo caught up in school stuff that I never got back to it. Forgive me? Anyway, I love this. I never did tell you that I loved the changes you made from the first draft. I love the ending to this. I can't wait to read more from you, but I completely understand having to deal with school stuff first.

If you do write something, and you still want me to, I'd be glad to beta some stuff for you. I get out of school in about three weeks. Also, I'll be able to talk on yahoo IM then, like we did last summer. Hope to hear from you soon!

Again, great job!