Reviews for Unsolved Mysteries of the Wizard of Oz
CaptainNinapants chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
MORE MORE MORE! this sh!t is like crack to the brain.

please?

Twilla
Green Fogg chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
god can't stop laughing at dorothy's raction to the witch apearing on the lil' house
Rose Emeraldfay chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Um... you abandoned this again. Might want to get back to that if I were you.
ASHtheMUSICALgirl13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is so funny. Poor Elphaba, she's just having a bad day, with her sister getting killed, Dorothy taking her shoes, and other things. Ever since Wicked, especaily after reading the book series, I've never been able to look at the Wizard of Oz the same way again. But, its still my favorite movie, along side Harry Potter and the Toy Story movies.
Awkward and the Muse chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Interesting concept. I like what you're doing with Scarecrow. Keep it up.
eiojfiewjfklfmeif chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
hehehehe, please finish this story that I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF IN MY LIFE.
broom over bubble chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
wo continue with chapter 3 plz! its AWSOME! oh my oz i just about fell off my bed and killed my second computer. :0 and yes indeed. glinda. is. a. ditz guess what song! funny!
Foxeaf chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Eheheheh, so randomly funny. 83
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
OMG THIS IS LIKE THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! PLZ UPDATE!
Amythista chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
CONTINUE IT! Wow...I'm not a Wizard of Oz fan..I guess it's just because everyone except the Scarecow and Elphaba-yes, Elphaba, not the Wicked Witch of the West- are...strange.

PLEASE DON'T MELT HER THOUGH!
Anarra chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
now thats just funny, please update soon
BubblyPhantom chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Dude, that was SO HILARIOUS! Excuse me, HILARIFIED! LOL..it's much funnier if you've seen Wicked...it rules!
HC0 chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Excellent.
The Pixess chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Ha, ha, fantasitcal ending!
The Pixess chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
OH MY OZ I FREAKING LOVE YOU!

Witch: I'm going to stuff a mattress with you!

Scarecrow: DIRTY!

Oh, oh oh oh. You win a Kiamo Ko Ken for that line, you really do. *hands*

Tinman: Hey, wait a sec! You sound familiar.

Scarecrow: Um...no, I don't.

smooth, very smooth.

"Like father like daughter!"- THAT RIGHT THERE BEATS OUT WEASLEYS/CROPPETT COMBINED! *favs*