Reviews for All Or Nothing
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is really good.
Sady-Lyn chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Even though this story is really sad, I still love it. And I think you are a brilliant writer!
Infatuated-Simplicity chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
very sad... but very good. i love the relationship between harry and hermione.i also like the way you made ron loath harry. it was a nice touch. keep up the good work!
Dreamweaver1985 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
As far as fanfic goes, this is one of the most interesting stories I have read. To write a story from a first person POV isn't always easy, and this just proves that. I find it interesting that you chose to write a story where Harry is killed in a battle and the love of his life mourns for him to such an extent that she's kills herself, leaving behind the person that shares Harrys love for Hermione.

I found it a really nice touch that you had Harry's spirit come to collect her personally, allowing lost love to reunite.

I especially found it funny that right at the end, you had ron announcing that "he had to tell the ministry", as if this is just an everyday event (which, obviously, it's not)

I really look forward to seeing other stories like this one. Congratulations on an excellent piece.
theworldisatmymercy01 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
That's really good. I liked that. Let me guess it was Ron's thoughts?
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Poor Ron! How very sad for him...
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Oh my god, no, it didn't suck. That was one of the best stories I've ever read. It made me want to cry. Which is the equivalent of nearly crying.
Taffy Cat chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was just simply...Amazing. You conveyed the emotions very well, and I think the dialog is just brilliant.

You should get into an 'interesting mood' more often.

This story means you are going in my favourites and are being added to author alert. ;o
bookwormandpoet chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
are you kidding me? i lOVE this story! its so touching and should write more stories!