Reviews for The Higher Path
Koori chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That was really nice, I loved it. Thanks for uploading :)
k0t0r0 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
very nice, and it's good to see some jade empire fic. :)
tmelange chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Excellent continuation of the scene in the game. I'm surprised to have found such a wonderful story. Bravo!
Chocobel chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Short yet sweet, this was written very poetically. Nice way to fill the gap of Sky's concerns about his planned deception and the unavoidable battle as well as his feelings about Ming. The style of this fic was beautiful and I enjoy reading it over and over again.

You wrote Kang perfectly! Gotta love that fidgity old minor deity! XD
Rian Sage chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Great thought process for Sky. And even still, you leave it rather open-ended. Which, to me, seems rather characteristic of Sky who's used to quick thinking and spur of the moment decision making. I must say, this one-shot deserves expansion. I see that you're done with fanfic. However, I think it would be interesting to see when the decision is finally made, and the repercussions when explaining it to Ming afterwards. Overall, I like how you handled this moment of indecision. Also, good job writing Kang.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Thanks for putting this little bit of well-written SkyxMing in circulation in the fan universe of Jade Empire. I thoroughly enjoyed it.