Reviews for All of This
Its sooooooooo sweet!
Marquisha chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
so sweet
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
woooooooooo! excellent! I wish that you let him mark her!
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I like corn! ... Was that a code for something? Cause I wouldn't know. I had to guess what a Lemon was, the hard way. *involuntary shudder* Anyways, great story, InuYasha was a bit OOC, though...
Inuyasha-Girl01 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
That was awesome. Completely sweet.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I loved this story! You're a great author! And now I'm off to read your other stories! ;D
Bleeding Jazz Gums chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
:o -gasp- Dirty Yasha! D DIRTY KOGA! -beats the living crap out of Koga- No, no no!

;-; and I liked Ayame, too. xDD BUT NOW I KNOW THEY'RE ALL JUST SLUTS. 'CEPT 'GOME. AND SANGO..
Alanna-sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Cute,fluffy,and
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aww! I loved it.

SO u said u werent gonna make a tie-in.

Doesnt matter still is a great one-shot.

idk if u kno but since i read ur profiel there is a website purely inu/kag.. i just thoguht u should kno bcaz ..idk if ur lik me.. hate when people make some freaky ass matches.

Heres the site:

Much respect

r4k

]
pantyslime chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
E! Good story! *Squee!* I like this a lot! Especially the part where she said that he caught more than her eye, he caught her heart. *Squee* So kawaii! *cough cute cough * that's such a good story. *huff8 why can't all writer's be like you, you write totally aweseomly! *e* soo happy. :)
Lover's Angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
While I AM going to say that I liked corn, I am also more willing to tell you that the story was great. And nobody likes Kinkyho anyways!

Peace, and be good.
Maki Tsukino chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I Love Ur story please could u make a sequel of this story
Miko's Youkai chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
That was great! I loved it to no end!
BlackParade chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
As always ad ever, I love it! Kawaii and...uh...what's kinky in japanese? Idk. O well, I plan to read all your others, too! Yahoo for you and your always wonderful self, keep on writing!
Brenda -The One And Only Me chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Really good story, i found something that you did by mitake.

This is the sentence 'Not only that, when he smiled at her, Kagome had this unreadable expression on "his" face.'

the "" meaning that the word was wrong. lol i think you ment her but who cares? Great story non-the-less!