Reviews for Hotel Paper
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
This isn't a TRORY more like ROGAN... Dislike the ending...
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
love it.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
ringmybella chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
You should totally do a sequel. Show where they end up. Apparently Tristan was able to fend off marrying Shelly for a couple of years. Nice try trying to trick us at the beginning of the chapter. I thought maybe she did end up with Tristan and was kind of upset that you didn't explain how it happened. I liked Logan's comment at the end about sleeping with Shelly. That was funny. Now, why was Jewell mad that Rory showed up with someone other than Tristan? It seemed pretty clear that she didn't like them together. Did I misunderstand?
princessfunness chapter 15 . 5/3/2008
Good story. I usually hate bad endings but this one fit: that's life i guess! Keep writing!
Squirrelboy09 chapter 16 . 12/9/2007
That was a pretty awesome, amazing story. Surpise twist, I like it.
FreeBorn chapter 16 . 12/4/2007
D: it was good until the half-way mark.

That's the best compliment I can give.
smilefortina chapter 16 . 10/13/2007
*Sigh* That was an absolutely beautiful-albeit completely heartbreaking-story. It was very well-written and realistic. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me sque with glee, but most of all, it made me become invested in the characters and the situations they were put in. The ending broke my heart but it does suit the story very well. I'm sorry for the backlash you must have received from rabid Trory fans-we don't like it much when our OTP is messed with-but I do respect how you chose to end this story. Sometimes, people don't end up together. Sometimes people in a relationship DON'T overcome all of the obstacles. The ending was different: It was heartbreaking, as opposed to happily ever after-but rest assured, it was beautiful, just like the rest of the story.

Now off to read the companion piece where my wobieOTP may finally get a chance at a happy ending! ]
Varda chapter 14 . 8/21/2007
I love your story. The chapters For You and the last one are awesome. I thought your finale would be Trory but even if it wasn't I really liked it. Althought I like the last paragraph, I'm sad for Tristan. He doesn't look so much better than his brother.
enviedxl0ve chapter 16 . 5/1/2007
I thought that Rory would leave Logan in a second! Haha, you should make a sequel. This was really good but the way things ended was pretty sad. Great job!
Crisz chapter 16 . 4/3/2007
I love this trory. Probably one of my favorites. I actually sat with each chapter and played the song that you used for it. Very creative and I think that you would definitely have a job in working for the soundtrack people to shows and movies. I can't wait until the next chapter.
cherrycokeaddict chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I always loved this story and the ending was so realistic and makes me sad that you are adding the sequel/companion piece...I feel it cheapens this story that was perfect all the way through
KC chapter 16 . 11/23/2006
hate your ending
central-gurl101 chapter 16 . 11/6/2006
AH that was soo gooD! soo cute and i was hoping to read a story like this it started off as one guy but ended with the next Great job
Problem Child1 chapter 16 . 8/12/2006
Aw. I was reading the Author's Notes to Back to You, and it made me sad. Why? Because I loved the ending to Hotel Paper. I just finished reading it last night, and I thought it was well written and realistic. In fact, the only reason I chose to read Back To You was because I hope it will be as well written as Hotel Paper.

Anyway, I just wanted to be a possibly lone reviewer who enjoyed the story and the ending as well.