Reviews for Invisibly Burning
The Lonely Goddess chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
You just have to finish this story! I am sooo loving this! My favorite stories are other people's version of Ember's life. Maybe if you could include what happened to her brother that would really tie people in.
TheAbberation chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Okedoke I just gotta say I really like this story. Your take on Ember's life is amazing. Seriously I think I'm just going to say this is the true story behind her. Song was interesting too even though like you said I don't know the tune.

Really makes me feel for her and upsets me greatly that she's gonna have to die ... And stupid Danny Let Ember rule the world!

haha well yeah that whole first chapter wasn't too gruesome, but it was gruesome enough to basically associate psychological reasons for her behavior. Good job. Loved it.
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
UPDATE PLEASE! TOTALY INTERESTING!
EverAfterGirl chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
that was amazing i luv how u made ember a good guy

*KeEp On RoCkEn, MissMontana*
Hiphopyogi chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
Update soon!
angelraider chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
awsome I loved it.
HealingPasts chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
Aww. That is cute. I think I know what's gonna happen.
HealingPasts chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow... so Ember's mom and dad died? I agree that was a gruesome chapter.
sharkgirl2006 chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
Wow that this has got to be the best Ember Story, I hope you update.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
fantastic chapter, cant wait to read what happens next, please update very soon.
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
aw...the get together...it's soo cute! damn Ben! she isn't going to dump Alex, i know she isn't. but i like this. tons. update ASAP!
Autumnmycat23 chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Oh my god. Ben's gonna kill Ember? Or am I just jumping to conclusions...does Ben like Ember? Oh well. This is an awesome story!
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
I wonder WHY not telling Alex turned out to be a lethal mistake?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Firefly4000 chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
wonderful chapter more please more
Stellar Raven chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
I like where you're going with this.

Also that you didn't make her name Amber, like everyone else.

I hope to read more soon...