Reviews for Replaced
umino-gaara chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
So that was murder attempt one, huh? Greenwall is a very bad man. I hope he gets caught before something to bad happens. I like Cadross :)
Delka chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
I liked it. But somebody is going to get what is coming to them eventually. Thanks!
Hromiko chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
Wonderfully delicious! What a great chapter, and such a quick update. :) Can't get better than suspiciously trapped McKay and Sheppard to the rescue. Cadross is awesome, and I have the sneaking suspicious that McKay never actually turned off the recording feature. :) Fun to come! I really enjoy your writing style, it's a pleasure to read and gives all the cool details without overwhelming with prose. Keep on writing!
Sepik chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
Finally, proof of Greenwall being an evil SOB. I commend you. You've gotten me actually angry... at a literary character. :D
lanthir1 chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
Poor Rodney! I feel bad now. Still, I can't stand Greenwall. Can I shoot him? I wouldn't mind it one bit if you killed him off. Though I am curious to see more about his and Rodney's history. What really happened at that conference and at Area 51?
Dr. Dredd chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
I loved the poker game. I really wish we'd see more of things like that in the show. And I like the way you've written Cadross. He's quickly becoming a computerized version of McKay, just like Hermiod seems to be an Asgard version of McKay. :-)
Tazmy chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
This was great. I find myself waiting for the next chapters. You write Sheppard well.
Red Phoniex chapter 7 . 5/20/2006
I really like this. you've captured rodney prefectly. i'd like to see a bit more of carson and rodney. keep it up. RP.
Hromiko chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
This is such a wonderful story! I'm glad I found it when I did, though finished would be better. ;) I can't wait to find out what Greenwall did to Rodney in the past (handcuffs?) and what evil he's plotting now. I bet Cadross is going to be very important in the future. You are a very talented writer, I enjoy your plot and there are no glaring spelling/grammar errors detracting from the story. I look forward to more. Keep on writing!
acer-sigma chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Seems Rodney and Greenwall's past is a lot darker than what was expected. Hopefully Rodney's new holographic ally will come into play and expose Greenwall for what he really is. Than everyone can grovell for Rodney's forgiveness.
Mercurial1 chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Interesting...Update soon!
angw chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
Oh I think that Cadross could some in very very very handy. I like that he has a very robust personality.

*shakes her fist in the air* Oh that President and the SGC has much to answer for. Oh I look forward to the poker night.
dottid chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
Great story. I am placing this on my alert list. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Shakia chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
Oh, totally awesome update! :D And seriously, go Shepard! I love how well developed this is and totally love how you write everyone so well! Very much one of my favorite stories. Please update soon!
sqwrath chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
I love this story!

Keep up the good work :-D

and UPDATE SOON ;)!