Reviews for Replaced
Luthien Galathil chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
This is great, can't wait for more!
Shakia chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Oh man! Holy crap! Poor Rodney! Like seriously! O.O Geez, this was such an amazing chapter, I loved it! Gahh, you hafta hate that guy Greenwall! . *shakes fist* I am seriously addicted to this story and you're seriously totally awesome at writting it! XD I feel so bad for Rodney and I love how you write him! Meep! Update soon! O.O
TechnoScribe chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
wo! Mysterious! Enigmatic even!
Lady Strallan chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
God i should not be reading this story it makes me so angry.

I hope it does not take you too long to update and i also hope Greenwall and his friends end up as writhbait.
JEM515 chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Please, please, please update this story soon! I love Rodney-angst! you've done a great job of creating fall-out from Duranda in a believable way.
Mercury's Winter chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Poor Rodney! :( Wa! :( Love this story, very well written, more please!
Kristinemac chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
I am thoroghly enjoying this story. You have captured the characters extremely well, and I'm anxious to read what happens not only to Rodney but to Atlantis, as this new 'poser' attempts to fill his shoes! Great job!
angw chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
AWH poor Rodney! I am intrigued to know his and Greenwall's past history. Will Weir contact the SGC as to why Rodney was replaced? Will Greenwall take over Rodney's position on the team? Will Greenwall and the non-Rodney appreciating others use and abuse Rodney?

Oh can't wait for more...
Shakia chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
OH GEEZ! Rodney! Gah, that was such an awful chapter! ;-; I feel so bad for Rodney, I love this fic to death. Loved the part with Shepard and him, that was so awesome. Gah, I could so see all of this. So much McKay angst, it's so awesome! Thanks so much for the quick updates, I'm so addicted to this story; you write it so well! *pokes for more updates*
lanthir1 chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
So sad! You're going to make me cry soon. *Sniffles* But good work. I never even imagined this plot. Poor Rodney! I feel bad. Thanks for giving us all a great start.
Firefly-chan chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
Once again, another good chapter! and pnce again please grt more out soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Dr. Dredd chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
Wow! Very powerful stuff, here. I feel for Rodney and hate the new guy. Plus I like the way you're portraying Zelenka.
NotTasha chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Oh man, poor Rodney. Yeah, I can understand his attitude. I'm glad that his friends are figuring out how hurt he is. I just hope they can do something for him... soon?
Shakia chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Oh wow, this is seriously so great! :D I love how you write this and so can't wait for more! Man, poor Rodney, you gotta feel sorry for the guy after Trinity. You wrote him and everyone so well and the plot is just evil :P You gotta update soon, I'm addicted! :D
Erikstrulove chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Great chapter! I HAVE to see the next chapter...Soon! Awesome beginning!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »