Reviews for Replaced
umino-gaara chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
I hope Rodney kicks that evil Greenwall's ass.
Dr. Dredd chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Uh-oh. I have a bad feeling that Rodney's going to be consigned to mucking out the sewage or something equally as nasty. He has to stop being such a bloody fool and let John and Radek help him... :-)
Mercurial1 chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
oh... Mckay and Greenwall have history? interesting! I wonder what's going to happen that will show that personal have been transfered to jobs that won't protect atlantis?

Update soon!
T're Urvawi chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
this story is excellent! Very nicely written and the twists and turns are great. I can't wait till you next update.

~T're
LadyFlowDi chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
LovedlovedLOVED this. Oh my God, had me crying hysterically in the last chapter! Absolutely wonderful. Please post more soon!
Luthien Galathil chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
This is great, can't wait for more!
Shakia chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Oh man! Holy crap! Poor Rodney! Like seriously! O.O Geez, this was such an amazing chapter, I loved it! Gahh, you hafta hate that guy Greenwall! . *shakes fist* I am seriously addicted to this story and you're seriously totally awesome at writting it! XD I feel so bad for Rodney and I love how you write him! Meep! Update soon! O.O
TechnoScribe chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
wo! Mysterious! Enigmatic even!
Lady Strallan chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
God i should not be reading this story it makes me so angry.

I hope it does not take you too long to update and i also hope Greenwall and his friends end up as writhbait.
JEM515 chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Please, please, please update this story soon! I love Rodney-angst! you've done a great job of creating fall-out from Duranda in a believable way.
Mercury's Winter chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Poor Rodney! :( Wa! :( Love this story, very well written, more please!
Kristinemac chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
I am thoroghly enjoying this story. You have captured the characters extremely well, and I'm anxious to read what happens not only to Rodney but to Atlantis, as this new 'poser' attempts to fill his shoes! Great job!
angw chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
AWH poor Rodney! I am intrigued to know his and Greenwall's past history. Will Weir contact the SGC as to why Rodney was replaced? Will Greenwall take over Rodney's position on the team? Will Greenwall and the non-Rodney appreciating others use and abuse Rodney?

Oh can't wait for more...
Shakia chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
OH GEEZ! Rodney! Gah, that was such an awful chapter! ;-; I feel so bad for Rodney, I love this fic to death. Loved the part with Shepard and him, that was so awesome. Gah, I could so see all of this. So much McKay angst, it's so awesome! Thanks so much for the quick updates, I'm so addicted to this story; you write it so well! *pokes for more updates*
lanthir1 chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
So sad! You're going to make me cry soon. *Sniffles* But good work. I never even imagined this plot. Poor Rodney! I feel bad. Thanks for giving us all a great start.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »