Reviews for Replaced
Sara Wolfe chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
This was wonderful. Well done.
Alerix Slynn chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
*wow*
Azamiko chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
Love these kinds of fics.
juliet164 chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
Great Mackay story, enjoyed every chapter, read it more than twice. Love your writing.
stormseaker chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
vcute ending to a vgood story.
Kate Waller chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
Great story. You've captured Rodney McKay's personality 100%. In fact,as I was reading it, I could picture the whole story as an actual episode in my mind. I don't have a single suggestion to make it better. Please keep writing!
herk chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
I just wanted you to know, that it's entirely your fault when I'm going to fall asleep tomorrow morning at the dentist. My appointment is at 9 AM and now it's 3.40 AM :(

But I just had to read this to the end, it was just so good:)
Sachita chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
Great story! And ouch, poor Rodney. You wrote it really well. Terrific job!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
*gapes at screen*
MKofGod chapter 12 . 9/11/2009
F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C! I think this is one of the best Mckay centered stories i've read on this site. For one thing, it's realistic, the characters are in character, the storyline is interesting, engadging, intriguing, and unique. Also, I loved the how you showed the perspectives of all types of people on Atlantis, from the newbies to the old hands. I especially loved the way you showed how much everyone depends on Rodney.

You showed a side to Rodney that we all know is there, and that is often showed in a lot of fics, but you showed it tacktfully and honestly.

Congradulations on writing such a unique and brilliant piece of fiction. I look forward to reading whatever else you write.
hewlettluver chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
"What I need, Rodney, is you." At Rodney's rather startled look he thought over what he had just said. Huh, didn't that sound incriminating? this made my day even if you didn't mean it the way it sounded. still i love this story
x Varda x chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
That was truly great. I couldn't stop reading it! I love Rodney in this story. Thanks!
msdarque chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
After reading the 1st chapter, I realized I had read the story before. But I decided to read it again nevertheless.

As I was familiar with it, I'd like to think I appreciated it more. I totally loved it the 2nd time around too. It's a fantastic story & I can't wait to start reading the sequel.
Juniperbreezie chapter 12 . 11/21/2008
This was a great story. I enjoyed reading it.
Stelly chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
Fantastic story. Gosh, I felt so bad for Rodney. They never knew the what he did for them, til he was gone...well, at least, they thought he was. Wonderful job, I love your characterizations of everyone, but especially of Radek, Rodney and John. Kittens! I enjoyed reading this immensely.
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »