Reviews for Replaced
Iyrsiiea chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
I. Love. Simple as that. But, it's in my nature to make things unsimple! Only thing I can say about the ending is : YAY KITTENS!

And when that whole angsty scene between Greenwall and Mckay with Shepard listening in, I was fulling willing to travel through space and time to appear there right at that moment so I could throttle Greenwall, skewer him on a big alien spike (inspired from another fanfic), and after leaving him on said spike for a week, pull him off and put maggots in the now-gaping hole in his body so he may be eaten alive (Another fanfic-inspired torture form!). I really hate Greenwall.
wildsky chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
I told you I loved this fic at its midway point and now that I've finished it, that feeling has only increased. You've captured Rodney McKay perfectly. I could see him reacting to a situation like that on the show.

Greenwall just made my skin crawl. Slimy bastard. His habit of taking credit for Rodney's work (not to mention his threats) well and truly disgusted me. I certainly hope he gets his comeuppance in the sequel!

Brilliant work!
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
Great story! John got Rodney kittens...that was nice of him! You're a good writer!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
New Cheif of Sceince...oh really...somehow I don't think the expedition will like that! Or Rodney's friends...nice first chatper.
Amanda chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
LOL...What a great story that was! I couldn't stop laughing.
SaJi chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
Very nicely done. The characterizations where perfect and it was a great joy to read.
spookysister7 chapter 12 . 3/6/2008
so sweet! love the cats, love the hologram, need to know more about China!
Choas Babe chapter 12 . 2/21/2008
THANK YOU! You fixed it. I wanted to strangle Greenballs. Where does he get off, threating Rodney? And why didn't he get his original cat? Rodney really does do everyone's job doesn't he? I like how you made it so that when he went back to the mess, people actually cheered up but he misconstrued it to mean he was unwelcome which, given what had been going on, was understandable. I loved how the soldiers relaxed when Rodney started snarking, and I think he liked it when they only went as far as the hall, cause that meant they trusted him to get it right. If it came down to it, I think that the soldiers would have mowed down Greenhall if he'd hurt Rodney.
Plutobaby494 chapter 12 . 2/5/2008
Ok, Firstly I would like to say what a good story this is! You capture the characters so well and I love the part where they get cats for him! But secondly I have a question? What happened to Cadross? Was he fixed? Did he and Rodney ever reunite again? This fic was amazing and you are a good author! Keep up the good work!

Plutobaby494
Kreek chapter 12 . 11/29/2007
Hi

I read your story all in one go last night. Wow, fantastic. I love McKay centric stories which deal with his past. I think what I liked most about it, is the realism of being replaced by someone (at work)... which happened to me too. And you conveyed the angst and the 'not giving up, but fighting for what you believe in' so well. All characters and their reactions are spot on. Oh... and I love the cats... hope to see them again in the sequel, which I'm going to read now! Thanks for an evening well spent!

Kreek
Talon88.1 chapter 12 . 11/21/2007
a plain old fashioned Stargate adventure. i really did enjoy this story, and i am going to read the next one soon. great job and dont stop writing, no matter what subject its on.
Rexy48 chapter 12 . 10/18/2007
McKay is back in charge, about time! Excellent story. With all the internal angst my favorite scientist was feeling I wanted to sock Greenwall a good one. And I loved this line: "he [Sheppard] resisted the urge to say that if there was any sign of danger it was okay to leave Greenwall behind." Hehe. Thanks for a great story, I look forward to reading more, so hurry up and post -
MaggieL80 chapter 12 . 5/10/2007
Love this story. When there are no new updates on the stories that I am currently reading, I come back to this one and reread my favorite sections. Love the character development, Rodney's backstory, his friends rallying around him, and the kittens. How about Galileo and Einstein or Hawking and Asimov? Future story? Please, please write a sequel. Would enjoy reading more about Rodney's past and the growing relationships between the main characters. There's always whump around the corner.
Nanook of the North chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
Great story I really enjoyed it.
heartfallen chapter 12 . 4/15/2007
I read the first chapter of this story and didn't stop reading until the last chapter. Amazing, amazing, AMAZING story! Please, I beg you, write a sequel or at least another SGA story. You've created such an interesting backstory for Rodney that it'd be a shame to not explore it a bit more with lets say a sequel. I'm just so in love with this story that I don't want it to be over. Fantastic job!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »