Reviews for Replaced
DraconisArgenteum chapter 12 . 4/4/2007
Hey. I was going through SGA withdrawal and came across your fic. I really like it. I realize that you posted the final chapter a little under a year ago, but I was wondering whether you were planning on actually writing that sequel. I would definetly be in line to read it. As to kitten names, I can't think of anything, though I think Bonnie and Clyde has some merit due to the fact the young animals tend to get into lots of trouble and cause their owners untold amounts of worry.
Yvonnia chapter 12 . 4/2/2007
That was awesome. I loved every word of it. Every 'manly angst' scene was spectacular; every threat, misunderstanding, snark, and general friend-shippyness was awesome. I laughed everytime John got Greenwall's name wrong, I felt so proud of the team when they took up shifts to watch over him, and I got frustrated with Atlantis crew for turning on Rodney. So he blew up 5/6 of a solar system, no one got hurt...except that one dude, but that wasn't from the explosion! Anyway, all the Rodney angst was refreshing in an odd way. He always gets the best episodes/scenes on the show, and this story showed a different side of him. "Replaced" was a great read, and I thank you for writing it.

Cheers,

Yvonnia
sentarla chapter 12 . 2/15/2007
Hi, I loved this one. It was really well writen and very much like Rodney. Would love to know more about China though.

I hate cats, but the ending was so sweet. I was close to being converted.

Thanks!
gabumon chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
i think this has to be the only story i've read where Rodney doesnt get hurt (as in hurt badly were Carson has to come in) when someone is out to get him. Excellent story!
Meggplant chapter 12 . 1/19/2007
i finished this at 4 am, and i really needed sleep, so i had to wait until now to write a review. BRILLIANT! absolutely brilliant. wonderful story, great OCs, and i adore the kittens/cat aspect of the story. Rodney stuck to his guns, and he's not forgiving easily (which i totally think is very IC) and his friends need to earn back his trust. bravo! i hope you're serious about a sequel - i'd love to hear more about what happened in China, and how it effected Rodney. i'd also love to see Ronon and Rodney become better friends - it's obvious (to me, anyway) that they're getting closer, and i love the idea of them being friends. :)

as for names for the kittens? how about... Tesla and Curie? *grins*

xoxox
stargate addict chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Hi! I read this over at Wraithbait and I absolutely loved it. Great Rodney angst... *sigh* I live off the stuff. ;)

Now that I've found this story again I just HAVE to re-read it. :D (And put it on favs.)

Looking forward to your sequel!
Leesa Perrie chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
Excellent story - very, very well written with great characterisations. Poor Rodney, and his trust issues, and what happened in China etc. And what a horrid man that Greenwall guy was - any very wel written too. Love the kittens at the end. Can't think of good names for them though, sorry!

Leesa
tricky1379 chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
this story is fantastic but you definitly ended it too soon so i really really want a sequel, cause i want to know more about what happened to Rodney when he was in China...pretty please!
Indygodusk chapter 12 . 10/24/2006
That was great! I loved the kittens! Rodney angst is always fun to see too. I felt that the unveiling of the baddy was a little rushed, in that John might have jumped the gun in assuming that Miko could fix the device for sure and that it really had recorded that conversation and not lost it in the accident, but then again he was feeling protective and pissed. Thank you for the story!
Gundambaby chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
awe :) Love this story! *save* and the ending was just so cute! (I was so happy cardson could be restored XD bigbig sissy... I love happy endings with bad guys send to the bottom of hell.

P.s.: I would name the cats Mori and Meri :)
WebKitsune chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I would just like to say: WOW!

I have now raided the ENTIRE SG:A archive on as well as the heliopolis archive, and this fic is hands down the best fic I've read! Its my absolute favorite and I am anxiously waiting for a sequel (in which, I hope, you will explain further about Rodney's history and the FOH (who are they, anyway?)).

I understand great authors are busy people but please, please with a cherry on top, find some time sometime in the future to write a sequel. One can never have enough Rodney-whumping!

Thank you for a fantastic fic!
Sen chapter 12 . 9/13/2006
I enjoyed this story very much and look forward to your next one. I was a bit disapointed that the fate of Cadross was not explained and I, too, would also like to know just how he was able to have these two kittens but not bring his own cat.

As for names, if Cadross 'died', maybe name one of them Cadross in his honor. As for the other one...I don't know. Sam maybe if it's a girl?
Emberfly chapter 12 . 8/23/2006
I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. It seemed well written and thought out, though I am not an expert on such things.

I would like to ask why Rodney's cat wasn't brought, but new kittens provided, are they local animals equivalent to cats?

Also, I'd like to point out a few spelling errors. The grammer as a whole was good, and most of the spelling was fine. With a story this size I expect a few errors, but your were very few other than some consistent ones. These were the usage of then and than, they are two different words with different meanings, but your story only used 'then' for both meanings. Also, you tended to pluralize the words you intented to make possessive, such as cities (more than one city) instead of city's (something belonging to the city). I also found the odd usage of you're (you are) for your (possessive).

But again, on the whole, excellently done and wonderfully enjoyed. Hey, it kept me reading when I had lots of other stuff that I needed to do.

Good luck with future stories.
Karakin chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
ok question did u just say he was swearing in "Canadian" you know we speak english and french in Canada, there is no Canadian language i dont if u just didnt know or if you wrote it that way purposely yea just wondering... anyways good story so far, very well written keep up the good work
sueKay-04 chapter 12 . 6/28/2006