Reviews for Happily Ever
Elendraug chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is such a great idea. Kinoc's certainly not a character who gets a lot of attention, or even in-game development, but you've done him justice and then some. Great job. :3

As a side note, you've got some then-than confusion at the beginning there. Overall, though, this was excellent.
Blazing Fool chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
You've made Kinoc a fascinating character. Loved the quotes at the beginning- they really set the tone.
sexion chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hrm, I never really payed much attention to Kinoc, really, but this is kinda interesting. Lovely writing. :3
loserpunk147 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Good story. Were the other two cadets anybody in particular, or just random?
Guavi chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wow...wonderful story! I really liked the way you portrayed Kinoc. His friendship with Auron was pretty much unexplained in the game; your interpretation makes him seem more than he ever did to me before. Great job!
Last September chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Well written and believable. *Adds to favorites*
AuronLu chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Fabulous character sketch of Kinoc, and a slightly younger and more hotheaded but still so-honorable and a bit brusque Auron. Sorry I didn't see it before! (I'm prowling storyless' favlist.)
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I really liked it!
Hiya chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
That was really nice. Well done.
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wow, that's quite good. I never thought that Kinoc would actually have had a past like this...even if Seymour suggested it.