Reviews for Jealous Much
Sleeping Owl chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
:) 'Nuff said. It was great.
Rehema chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Great story! Great beginning! Great middle! Great-dang funny-end. ("Serenity paled."... Poor Serenity... ;P)

God, they were being disgustingly sweet. Bleah... (Twitch twitch)

Awwww... Joey and Mai... Funny, funny pairing. :) One's a sweet blockhead, with the other always pounding him... ;P
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
lmao! Do you know what my most favorite oarts here were? The sappiness! Hahahah! Honestly, you write Joey/Mai and Tes/Yugi so well!
darkrunner chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
XD Haha, poor Serenity!

O_o;; ...was that a dub name that just came out of my mouth-erm, keyboard-in a POSITIVE review? _ Why yes it was, the first in a very long time! Usually the folks who stick with the dub names are so horribly stuck on the dub characters (who are very diferent from the original characters, believe me) have boring or just plain OOC fics. But that was surprisingly good. Still would have preferred the original characters, but it wasn't TOO too dub. Jou and Mai going on normal dates while Jou's still in school kinda bugs me to (even I'll admit, he's only 16-18!) so the fact that I liked the fic when you had one of those plots means it must be a very good fic. :D Thanks for the good read! Hope you write more polarshipping in the future!
IllyriaVerona chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
HAHA! That was funny well written blah blah! I love OOC!
Blueezy chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
LOL i was snickering the entire time. it's too cute _

i wonder if i'ce read this fic before but even if i did, it's STILL good.
Secretly Sparkling chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
“I do,” Joey said patiently, acting as if Téa was a five-year-old. “She hates me. I don’t feel the same way though. I like me.”

That was my favourite line. :)

I love your writing style! The ending was perfect.
MidnightGriffen chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
OMG! That was so brilliant! And hilariously funny!

I loved the ending! You did an awesome job!
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I went looking for good Mai/Jou, and I'm so glad I found this! This is the first story I've read in the YGO fandom in a while, and it's worth heading over here!
irony882 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
"Doesn't it make you kinda jealous?"

I love that line! Great fic, and I love the humor in it.

"You're a good friend, Mai."

Joey just doesn't know how to confess, does he?

You've done a really great job with this fic, and I hope to see more!

NC
Misura chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
(Yay! You've posted a new fic! I must confess that I'd begun to lose hope - which is, of course, why this review's a good two months late. ;) I loved to read this, for all of its great, priceless scenes, which were humorous and romantic, but never poking-fun-at or sappy. My two favorites scenes were probably Téa and Joey's talk in the beginning (with Joey saying he didn't feel the same as Mai did) and the set of final scenes, with Joey seeing the light (after hitting the bottom of the boat-ride ;), Yugi and Anzu ... being Yugi and Anzu (sweet, cute, adorable - you know the words) and, last but never least, Tristan and Serenity, for once without Big Brother watching them. A delicious read! _
black-cat2002 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
wow, that was hilarious! i really liked the part when yugi tried to pick up Téa. i hope you continue but it is also good as a one shot. thank you for putting a good laugh in my day.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wonderful! The cotton candy sweetness of the TeaYuginess, the cat and dog fighting of MaiJoey and the girl talk at the beginning all of it was excellent!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
OH wow! That was amazing! I'm still laughing! You got all the characters down to a t-absolutely loved it! And the ending is beyond funny- simple tangible hilarity!

Yuugi and Tea are just so cute! I love his confession it's very Yugi! And the part where Joey says that he and Mai are friends and Tea and Yugi just about die of horrification! Man, I'm still laughing!

This is by far one of the most humorous stories I have read in a very long time!

Such an awesome story- makes me wish I could write comedy like that!
Smelly Ally chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hillarious story! Also loved the bit at the end with Tristan and Serenity. I'll be looking out for more of your stories