Reviews for Catalyst
hatchlingpendragon chapter 1 . 11/14

I've read this story over and over again, and I still enjoy it in its entirety. I love your characterizations and the interactions thereof (and Nathaniel is adorable), you make them all understandable and true to the originals. I understand how you can't (and maybe at this time won't) update this work for a long time, if ever. And that is okay. While I'm sad to not be able to see this story continue, I appreciate it for what it is, and I'm happy that you've brought it as far as you have.

You've made me laugh, cry, bite my nails and shake my head and sit back and think.

I want to properly convey my enjoyment for this work and my self-serving hope for its continuation, but I'll settle for saying that I admire your talent for writing, and I hope you still enjoy writing, whatever may be occupying your brain at this time.

I hope life treats you well, and I wish you the best in it. Thank you for the wonderful story!
Nathaniel duban chapter 7 . 10/4
It's nathaniel. I hate this world. I hate it so much with all my heart. I hate the Jews with all my heart . I'm really honestly starting to believe the conspiracies about the holocaust being a lie. It's really weird that Hitler was a vegetation and banned hunting. This battle has gone beyond this earth you at beyond. I have supernatural instincts you know. An alien invasion is coming. And their coming to kill. It won't be long
Cindy M 19 chapter 33 . 9/21
I love the story, if you write stories like you live in real life you will never suck, even after getting very old and having back pains you will never suck! Because the story is epic, I love it.
Cindy M 19 chapter 17 . 9/20
Sam's grandma was already her dad's mom... I think... I love the story.
Cindy M 19 chapter 15 . 9/20
I love it, the kicks was a little funny, but Danny reaction to Dan saying about destroying buildings was too much XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 9/19
You know that? I read this story some time ago and wanted to read it again, but I forgot the title, only remembering the 'Cata' part so I tried to Search using Cataclysm and Catastrophe as title. I only found it because of the Clockwork part in the summary XD I love the story.
Cindy M 19 chapter 12 . 3/26
I love that, And the episode 'Beauty Marked', principally because of the chandelier and the cooked pig. XD That was epic.
Cindy M 19 chapter 7 . 3/26
I am dying of laughing, I can only imagine Vlad's face on this chapter... Plasmius with a grey face XD God, I love this chapter lol
WHAT chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
uM GOSH yeah pretty sure this is M rated material?
Hotel Lobby chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
This- this seems interesting...!
Anon from 2712 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I'm still appreciative of this story, and of the fact that you may have things going on in your life that require much more attention than your writing. But many people are looking in on this and, if they're like me, are chomping at the bit for more chapters or at least some form of closure. Please, please if anything give *closure*.
Wishing you well with whatever you're doing, and still keeping an eye on this.

*sotto evil voice*: Very. Close. Eye. . .
Inuyashiisawesome chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Dude I feelt really bad for dan he lost everything in his life and the same people that he lost are alive but with the younger Danny. I also feelt bad for sam her virginity being taken from her by Dan. But remember Dan has lost everyone that he knew in the other timeline. I'm also happy about that Dan got Sam pregnent becouse this is like the first fanfiction that Dan is the biologial Father and not the younger Danny. but i wonder what would have happened if Dan decided to follow Sam and when he found out that she was pregnent with his child he would have stayed with her and raised it. By the way this was the most emotional chapter for the character Dan also the rest of your reviewers. Well done on potraying Dan's emotions in the story. Good work on this chapter. please come back and write more on the Catalyst.
Inuyashiisawesome chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
Dude I LOVE this story. Keep up the good work.
Setrixis chapter 33 . 4/5/2012
Aaaaand finished the 33 chapters story that I discovered last night!

Well, this kept me captivated for some hours, even though this isn't the type of story I usually pick ...

... but I actually like this story!

Now, let me check the date of the last update ...

of course, I picked a half-dead story ...

Still! I really liked the story and I love how you portrayed Vlad, first off as a schemer but then Nathaniel grew on him and now he's Uncle Vlad ... d'aww.

Yes. So I really liked reading this story and I hope you'll update ... someday :3

Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 33 . 2/7/2012
I have looked through your chapters so far, and I want to say that it is wonderful!

I admire your perspective on the characters, and find the depth you put into them refreshing.

Actually, the amount of insight you've put into the characters and their universe itself has me

thrilled. A highlight is the character Clockwork, the matter of souls, and the psychology.

Most writers would (and have) put a sort of 'limit' to the Time Ghost, which I'd accept for the sake

of reading a good story. You, however, tapped into his real potential, which makes me very

pleased to read this, with no having to accept handicaps to such a powerful character.

On the matter of souls. The logic and thought you put into that concept is very deep, and

original, as it clearly gets one thinking over the mechanisms of the original T.V. series (if they

have the time or the urge to do so). I want to say well done on using that base for your story.

The psychology of this story is, indeed, dramatic, and intense. Some might say it's too intense,

and at times I think so as well, but you've balanced it out nicely with the love and the humor.

I read the Box Ghost chapters, and still laugh.

Also, your accurate insight to the feelings and the thought processes of the characters makes

this an online story I enjoy reading, and am willing to wait patiently for its continuation.

I appreciate how long and how much work you've put into this, and want you to know that I'll be

keeping an eye on the future chapters.

That aside, my only complaints are the occasional spelling errors. It doesn't quite smack anyone

in the face, but there're a few, very few words here and there that could use a fix.

Otherwise, I think you are a good writer, and want you to keep going, as you have my interest.

Thank you!

P.S. Good luck with life, you are definitely not alone in this respect.