Reviews for Catalyst
Cindy M 19 chapter 12 . 3/26
I love that, And the episode 'Beauty Marked', principally because of the chandelier and the cooked pig. XD That was epic.
Cindy M 19 chapter 7 . 3/26
I am dying of laughing, I can only imagine Vlad's face on this chapter... Plasmius with a grey face XD God, I love this chapter lol
WHAT chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
uM GOSH yeah pretty sure this is M rated material?
Hotel Lobby chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
This- this seems interesting...!
Anon from 2712 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I'm still appreciative of this story, and of the fact that you may have things going on in your life that require much more attention than your writing. But many people are looking in on this and, if they're like me, are chomping at the bit for more chapters or at least some form of closure. Please, please if anything give *closure*.
Wishing you well with whatever you're doing, and still keeping an eye on this.

*sotto evil voice*: Very. Close. Eye. . .
Inuyashiisawesome chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Dude I feelt really bad for dan he lost everything in his life and the same people that he lost are alive but with the younger Danny. I also feelt bad for sam her virginity being taken from her by Dan. But remember Dan has lost everyone that he knew in the other timeline. I'm also happy about that Dan got Sam pregnent becouse this is like the first fanfiction that Dan is the biologial Father and not the younger Danny. but i wonder what would have happened if Dan decided to follow Sam and when he found out that she was pregnent with his child he would have stayed with her and raised it. By the way this was the most emotional chapter for the character Dan also the rest of your reviewers. Well done on potraying Dan's emotions in the story. Good work on this chapter. please come back and write more on the Catalyst.
Inuyashiisawesome chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
Dude I LOVE this story. Keep up the good work.
Setrixis chapter 33 . 4/5/2012
Aaaaand finished the 33 chapters story that I discovered last night!

Well, this kept me captivated for some hours, even though this isn't the type of story I usually pick ...

... but I actually like this story!

Now, let me check the date of the last update ...

of course, I picked a half-dead story ...

Still! I really liked the story and I love how you portrayed Vlad, first off as a schemer but then Nathaniel grew on him and now he's Uncle Vlad ... d'aww.

Yes. So I really liked reading this story and I hope you'll update ... someday :3

Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 33 . 2/7/2012
I have looked through your chapters so far, and I want to say that it is wonderful!

I admire your perspective on the characters, and find the depth you put into them refreshing.

Actually, the amount of insight you've put into the characters and their universe itself has me

thrilled. A highlight is the character Clockwork, the matter of souls, and the psychology.

Most writers would (and have) put a sort of 'limit' to the Time Ghost, which I'd accept for the sake

of reading a good story. You, however, tapped into his real potential, which makes me very

pleased to read this, with no having to accept handicaps to such a powerful character.

On the matter of souls. The logic and thought you put into that concept is very deep, and

original, as it clearly gets one thinking over the mechanisms of the original T.V. series (if they

have the time or the urge to do so). I want to say well done on using that base for your story.

The psychology of this story is, indeed, dramatic, and intense. Some might say it's too intense,

and at times I think so as well, but you've balanced it out nicely with the love and the humor.

I read the Box Ghost chapters, and still laugh.

Also, your accurate insight to the feelings and the thought processes of the characters makes

this an online story I enjoy reading, and am willing to wait patiently for its continuation.

I appreciate how long and how much work you've put into this, and want you to know that I'll be

keeping an eye on the future chapters.

That aside, my only complaints are the occasional spelling errors. It doesn't quite smack anyone

in the face, but there're a few, very few words here and there that could use a fix.

Otherwise, I think you are a good writer, and want you to keep going, as you have my interest.

Thank you!

P.S. Good luck with life, you are definitely not alone in this respect.
Jocelyn chapter 33 . 11/21/2011
I love this story :) I so wish you'd update soon!
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 33 . 8/25/2011
Well, this is very good read. :D

I love how you're humanizing everyone here. It's generally always hinted at in canon, but it always brings me great joy to have authors really dig into the meat of a character's mind and motives. And the character development going on is very nice. I can't help but dig Vlad's development especially. You made it so gradual and true to character that his rescue, and feelings on the matter, were flawless and AH-MAZING!

Vlad's not really a favorite character of mine, but that part of the story really GOT to me! I was in suspense and biting my nails and giggling from the cuteness of it all! Talk about touching your audience. I've had plenty of authors who can successfully bring me to tears, that it's no longer an achievement to me, but what you did was just grand in that it moved me in a rare way! And in a way that didn't leave me feeling depressed and miserable. You don't just deserve a medal, you deserve a cake. Yes. A cake. Go get some cake RIGHT NOW and EAT IT.

Other things to speak of? Well, before I forget. Your use of the Box Ghost was terrifically brilliant. I was between biting my lip and laughing my lungs out at the best. Scenario. EVER. I had planned on stopping the story and picking it back up later, but then as soon as I read that the BOX GHOST had taken the CRIB, I couldn't stop reading. My eyeballs hurt now. Ouch. Meh. Pre-mature blindness? Worth it.

Okay, now that I'm done writing about some the awesome points of the story, I'm going to talk about my suspicions; partly because I want to get my thoughts in order, and partly just to amuse you. Okay, so, I'm really getting curious about what went on at Clockwork's that Jazz isn't talking (or thinking, grrr) about. Unless all it is just her seeing more of what went on in Dan's past, in which case all of my musings are simply musings. Hmmm . . . I suppose I might be reading a bit much into it, but in Chapter 31? 30? I can't quite recall, but somewhere around there, it was written, in relation to Nathaniel:

"For such a young child, he was very good at observing."

Now, before this sentence was written, earlier in the story, when Jazz was with Clockwork, she described him as being very observant or some such similar thing. Am I seeing some foreshadowing here? Perhaps Clockwork and Nathaniel are the same? Or perhaps they are not since there has been no other possible hints I can find.

Yeah, maybe I'm reading way too much into it. S'fun though. Okay, I think that covers everything, sooooo . . . thanks for the good read!
Fro52 chapter 33 . 8/21/2011
I never would have expected anyone to be able to humanize Dan. Arguably, this is the only fic I've read that made a serious attempt, but nonetheless you deserve a cookie for your achievement.

I have enjoyed the story greatly and look forward to a new chapter. Please take as much time as you feel you need though.

A well-written fic is always a worthy endeavor, and is always appreciated by the community. Thanks for writing one.
Holly Harris chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Hi. It's Holly again and I'm quite happy to say that I've finished reading Chapter 8 (finally!). I loved this chapter a lot, and part of the reason is that it covered a lot of ground. While Chapter 5 droned on and on about future Danny's feelings and the bad deeds he'd committed during his past (but on the upside, the description was so vivid that for a little while I forgot about ever being bored), this chapter was a lot more, well, to the point. There was a good amount of narration, and the dialogue was very true to each of the characters who were speaking, especially Jack Fenton. In fact, the telephone conversation between Vlad and Jack was one of the most "real" scenes in this chapter. Basically what I'm trying to say is, great job on an amazing chapter, and keep on writing fan-fics! (Believe me, I have a lot of time on my hands, and reading your material definitely keeps me from being bored!) Congrats on a great chapter and superb fan-fic!

- Holly
Holly Harris chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Wow. I've got to say, this chapter was, so far, the best in the entire story. It was extremely captivating, I thought, and definitely revealed a lot to me about how it all happened. The descriptions you painted, of mourn, anguish, and depression, were very realistic and I could clearly picture the characters going about their lives and trying to cope with everything. This is one of the best fan-fics I've read in a while, and one of the few that I dedicated myself to reading through until the end. Great job, and keep writing!

- Holly
Anthiena chapter 33 . 6/5/2011
You liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive! It's aliiiiiiiive! And I have been off the internet a while. I really liked this chapter, a nice emotional breather but one with purpose. I look forward to the next chapter and I have recommended it on TVTropes a while back before the long hiatus. If you'd like to chatter about anything on this story or want a sounding board for anything, IM me at Anthiena for skype, calla_anthiena for yahoo or jeurika for AIM.