Reviews for Catalyst
jaime chapter 23 . 3/9/2008
Haha. I'm trying to review without spoiling myself, since I haven't read anything yet.

Glad you popped out this new chapter before my bedtime. I'm off to read~
YumeTakato chapter 23 . 3/9/2008
Well, that was a great chapter. I enjoyed it! I most definitely look forward to more of this story! See ya next time!
just a reader 09 chapter 22 . 2/27/2008
omg...ur story is freaking awsome! so much drama in it. this is the only danny story i really enjoyed reading. plz! dont give up on this story like other idiots i hate it when i get in a good story but they never update the story i was enjoyin reading. so plz! 4 god sakes finish the story :D
crystal.elements chapter 22 . 2/20/2008
Sorry about not reviewing earlier. I can't say I had a busy weekend (because honestly, other than Monday, I really didn't), but I got caught up in a lot of stuff. I'm suddenly getting re-obsessed with video-editing, and I'm currently trying to get the program Sony Vegas and all the episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender so I can make videos. Unfortunately, the thing about me is, when I get obsessed, I REALLY get obsessed. If you knew me three years ago, when I had my Phil of the Future obsession, you'd know. Haha.

Anyways...onto the actual review. :D

"PREVIOUSLY, ON THE LAST EPISODE OF DRAGONBALL Z..." For some reason, that particular line dropped into my head when I was reading the flashback. Yeah, I'm weird like that. Anyways, thanks for adding this in, because although I go back and reread chapters, you make it easier for those who don't, which is good. Plus, like you said, it does help the next snippet make sense, and it sets up the rest of the chapter, too. You're too good at this.

BICEPS OF STEEL! Ohmigod, these lines crack me up. I need to have some creativity and think up some humorous lines, too. Oh, and I'm just being a grammar freak, but "peaked" is actually spelled "peeked". But yeah, no biggie. :)

Time is flying by fast in this story, huh? Already a year or so since Nathaniel was born, and they're all almost out of high school. It's interesting to see things unfold, especially the way you write it out. And that Danny is FINALLY beginning to understand that Sam doesn't blame him for anything is a real relief. Because even though you hit Danny's character spot-on, it was still getting irritating that he was being quite dim-witted about the whole thing. Of course, that's exactly how we want it. Haha, it's like watching the tv show in our heads. I'm like, yelling at the "screen".

I was a bit confused at the sudden scene change, though, when Tucker came in. Was there supposed to be a divider or some sort? Anyways, small issue, but not enough to throw me off or anything.

So now you're starting to throw me into one of those major thinking sessions. Valerie's hair cut seems to be some sort of foreshadowing, I'm not sure...but I guess it must make the trio feel pretty freaked out. Making me feel a bit uncomfortable, too, although I already know the two Dannys should be merging sometime in the future, right? ...Right?

Man, I really want to know how this story turns out. I can't wait until the final chapters, I know it'll be AWESOME!

Ooh, The Talk. Haha. You gotta love those awkward father-son moments. You pulled this one off really well, and Danny's reactions and thoughts were classic. It's even more classic how Danny is already thinking about his future with Sam, or more like assuming. Once again, thank goodness he's not as oblivious as he was in the actual show. I think I'd kill myself. You know how you read some other stories, and the author makes Danny so painfully clueless that it's not even possible in real life? Those drive me insane. Luckily, you've got a brilliant grasp on writing and the human interactions and stuff. So it's all good. :)

It's kind of strange, though, that Danny doesn't really realize what's going on yet. I mean, Clockwork's already told him that he'd merge with his older self sometime in the future, and because he was just thinking about Dan, you'd think he'd be able to relate the sudden feelings to the guy, right? Especially how he felt in the first scene. I'm guessing he's subconsciously suppressing that thought because he doesn't want it to happen?

And GAH! ASK HER OUT ALREADY! *dies* lol.

Ooh, question! What color is Dan's eyes and hair in his human disguise? Cause you said that his eyes flashed red...

And coincidentally, I'm listening to the song "Journey to the Past" from Anastasia. Whoo, Dimitri! :D

Okies, that's it, I suppose. Can you tell I was reviewing as I read?

I must be off now. I'm actually in Statistics right now, but we're not doing anything...or at least we SHOULD be doing some online homework but no one is. Haha. I should get to it, though. Four assignments due by Friday!

Talk to you later, then!

~Jaime
E.A. Knightly chapter 22 . 2/12/2008
oh, you needed danny and sam to see the picture of older danny saving that chic from the last chappie!

~Elyn
E-Dantes chapter 22 . 2/9/2008
Hi!

OMG, how can you late so long? How can you be so cruel? Every time I read last chapter I finish biting my nails... There is so many things to ask, to know, to think, to everything! You're evel... ñ_ñ!

Well, I was talking with a friend about you and voila! You submit that day! It was almost like invoke you. Let me tell you that it was a short chapter -or I wish so much more? Maybe ! I didn't expect that thoughts, feelings and experience of Danny and Dan are melting. That's very interesting because that way Danny could understand his older self, but... in another way... I don't want to see like some kind of pervert but, Danny could "remember" the moment Dan rapes Sam. After all, something very close occurred when he was in her room before he found her. Will that happen? That will make him feel worse, but will be interesting I think.

I'm still hoping that Dan can talk with Tucker, he's, after all, one of the most mature. I think he'll understand better than anybody. And a question: What parent's Sam feel about Nathaniel? They don't want to ask her about the father, but what they think? I think you must said something like that.

I hope see Vlad soon, I'm still hoping he chat with Clockwork! that will be wonderfull! And of course, Dan is my favorite.

OMG, this is so large... why I always review so long?

Take care you, ok? I want to see the end and the next part if you writte it.

Ah, and thanks for comment about my draw, it was a truly placer ;)

Besos!
storycrazy22 chapter 22 . 2/9/2008
i truly luv this story.. i was always agaisnt reading a story about pregnancy and stuff, but u made it so good i couldnt resist... Great Job
smartkid94 chapter 22 . 2/8/2008
Hey, you finally updated! Well, great chapter. Post up the next one soon!
cardinal chapter 22 . 2/7/2008
No, absolutely not; this does not deserve a mature rating. Violence and sex are not the true criteria; it's the feel of it, how nasty, or cruel or careless in the characterisation it is, as when someone deliberately creates the ugliness because they themselves feel some kind of sick stimulation from it. Having said that, let's get to the good stuff: the Talk. I loved it! It was laugh out loud funny. This had to be a good chapter, because it felt way too short! Good work and Thanks!
Ayva j Damas chapter 22 . 2/7/2008
In response to the question:

I don't think it really needs to be bumped up to M... if things start heading toward that route (like on sexual themes or violence) then you should but for now, I don't think so. :)

Now, for other things:

YAY A NEW CHAPTER :D

I like it... it was definetly interesting, and I enjoyed it. It's also WONDERFUL to know you've got part of the next chapter written, and I eagerly await it :D

-Ayva J. Damas
YumeTakato chapter 22 . 2/6/2008
I hope to see another chapter up soon. X3 It's been such a long time since this story's updated, and I missed it. See you next time!
Jaime chapter 22 . 2/6/2008
*screams*

WHOO! I'm stoked! Ironically, I was JUST talking about this fanfic to a friend like, less than five minutes ago! And then I open up my e-mail, and BAM! Updated chapter! THANK YOU. No one's updated in a while, and I was starting to get fanfic-deprived.

So I haven't read the chapter yet, but I scanned the author's note. And honestly, I don't think you should put this story into a Mature rating, simply because the content isn't expicitly mature and whatnot. Usually, M rated stories have sex (actual detailed scenes), lots of swearing, and...yeah, that's all I've seen. It's mostly sex and stuff. You *mention* somewhat explicit scenes, but it's not really explained in detail, so I would call it more of a teen rating. But hey, that's just me, the final call is really up to you.

And I just checked out the fanart. It's awesome! I'm jealous, I really need to do another (completed) fanart for ya. But I need you to just answer a few questions...I think I mentioned them in our e-mail?

Okies. I'm off to read now. I'll talk to you later, Zooza! ;)

Thanks again!

~Jaime
Lacey52 chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Very interesting...was it a rape or something else? Honestly I don't usually read stories that involve rape...but I'm already pretty far into this.

If it was rape, then one of the main things missing (unless it's mentioned later in the story) would be Sam's emotional trauma...usually female victims of rape wouldn't be able to be around males, even if they're very close to them, for long periods of time...though Sam is a very strong character. I suppose I'll find out in time though. Good job thus far!

Lacey52 chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Hm...Sam's developing nicely, and Danny's moment of confusion and sadness was also nice. Good job so far!

Lacey52 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Hm...I kinda' figured she was pregnant in the first chapter, but now that it's confirmed now I'm wondering by whom, as Vlad is (who, by the way, is fantastically written in my opinion. he's a very interesting character, and I like that you've taken the 'kind-ish Vlad' route).

Perhaps it's Danny's older self who did this, or maybe Danny in some strange stupor, though I doubt that...hm...questions, questions.

430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »