Reviews for Catalyst
Lacey52 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Interesting start to this little story! I'm liking it so far, and I love the way you're writing Vlad, very authentic. Good work thus far, and I didn't see any gaping grammatical errors. I'm looking forward to more and can't wait to find out what Sam's hiding from. :)

~Lacey~
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Dammit, you made me cry!
Ayva j Damas chapter 21 . 12/30/2007
That was a freakin' awesome ending. XD Paulina's bimbo cousin. XD why does that not surprise me?

can't wait to see more! :D
Ayva j Damas chapter 20 . 12/30/2007
I think this is my favorite chapter. *thinks* naw. I love em all. XD

way to go!
Ayva j Damas chapter 19 . 12/30/2007
DANNY YOU BONE HEAD!

well, at least things are getting better.

the story's awesome. I love it. there's nothing I can really say to the contrary. _
Ayva j Damas chapter 18 . 12/29/2007
another awesome chapter. 9/10 for spelling and grammer
Ayva j Damas chapter 17 . 12/26/2007
until it said that she was a teenaged mom... I had totally forgotten that they were all like 17... XD

hope you had a merry christmas!
Ayva j Damas chapter 16 . 12/24/2007
whoot! I think, that this chapter, is one of the best! the story's only gotten better and better, I'll tell you that. _
Ayva j Damas chapter 14 . 12/24/2007
NU! CURSE YOU CLIFFHANGER OF DOM!

but we all know that Danny, the present Danny, is the one who opened that door just then. X]
Ayva j Damas chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
all I have to say is that you capture the characters really well with their personalities when you do all of this introspective analyisis, as well as how they act and interact.
Ayva j Damas chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
why is danny having like a psuedo memory of Dan's in his dream? ah.. whatever, I'll find out in the next few chapters.

oh, and btw, on some of you're italics, the italicized word is not spaced from the word before it.
Ayva j Damas chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
Oh I liked this chapter. Characters in, but out of character. *devilish grin* I love it!
Ayva j Damas chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
aw but it was so cute and fwuffy! :3 I like it... cutefluffygoodness
Ayva j Damas chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
XD I love the way you portray Vlad. And everyone else for that matter. You capture their emotions, and mannerisms, remarkably well.
Ayva j Damas chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
XD Vlad has been scarred for life... XD

Aren't Namesakes interesting? I would have never thought Lilith had Jewish roots. Huh.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »