Reviews for Catalyst
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Hahaha!

I feel terribly smart. Unless I turn out to be wrong in the end...

Oh well, that is a risk I am willing to take!

I believe I have figured out who the father of Sam's baby is! I believe I got it from reading your profile. That would be a freaky twist.

Oh man. I really want to find out if I'm right! Hmm, yeah...

Well, I can't think of who else it could be. I mean, you'd think the offender would have to be at least partially human... but this is just a hunch.

Anyway... I know I gave you a review for chapter two before chapter one, but as I said, I was in a cruch for time. So here you go! Yay!

Can't wait for chapter three!

-DRC-
0aloy0bung0 chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
OMG! I wonder who the father is! You are truly being evil here, you know that, right?

Update soon!
Galateagirl chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Sam's PREGNANT? WITH WHO? DANNY? And won't Danny ask Vlad eventually?

WHO THE HECK GOT SAM PREGNANT?

Does Sam love Danny back?

Update soon or I will be forced to roast you slowly over a bed of coals until you are golden brown and crunchy.

I mean it. Update.
Jiece18 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Interesting
SevereWrath chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
I did NOT see that twist.

Well done!

I also appreciate your characterization of Vlad. I get ...annoyed... at some of the "flat" characterizations authors use.

Nice writing, good characters, interesting plotline - I'm rather eager to read more.
mad half hour chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Definitely another great chapter, which, of course, keeps me asking questions and thinking up theories. That, of course, is a definite plus to your writing style.

I also really enjoyed all the emotion you conveyed in this chapter, and like how accurate and reasonable the characters are feeling. You really convince me of the way Danny, and Sam, and even Vlad, feel over her situation.

Finally, you keep everyone in character. Vlad IS the type to feel for Danny pain, but would think in terms of gaining advantages first, and Sam DOES appear to be the type to work so hard she doesn't have time to feel hurt.

All in all, great job, and I didn't catch any grammatical or spelling errors.
Me The Anon One chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Wow! You have my attention and I've all but stopped reading, if not writing DP Fan-fic.

Now I am very eagerly anticipating your next chapter. Brilliant job!
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Hey, like the story!

Can't say much atm, but I wanted to sing my praise!

Great job!

-DRC-
mad half hour chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Ah, I'm glad to see nice, smooth writing with good diction and style still exists on this site. This chapter turned out very nice, and you really threw in just the right amount of spice to keep people attached and reading. Basically, I will definitely continue to read, and will try my best to review every chapter if possible.
0aloy0bung0 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Well, its interesting so far! I wonder why Sam left... and Danny was JUST about to tell her he wasn't so clueless! GAH! And no one is gonna know it for a week! Very smart, but also very nerve-racking!

Update soon!