Reviews for Catalyst
Anthiena chapter 33 . 6/5/2011
You liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive! It's aliiiiiiiive! And I have been off the internet a while. I really liked this chapter, a nice emotional breather but one with purpose. I look forward to the next chapter and I have recommended it on TVTropes a while back before the long hiatus. If you'd like to chatter about anything on this story or want a sounding board for anything, IM me at Anthiena for skype, calla_anthiena for yahoo or jeurika for AIM.
disabled234 chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
hahahaha poor vlad
disabled234 chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
This is so sad!:O dan:( haha I love it though I'm only 6 chpaters into and i'm in love with it:O haha great:)
annastronaut chapter 33 . 4/20/2011
Okay, let me say first and foremost that I love this story. I've been with it since the beginning and it never, ever fails to make me ridiculously, ridiculously happy. And when I realize that this has been FIVE YEARS in the making, it completely blows my mind. There have been times when I thought that this fic was an abandoned WIP, and I'm so very, VERY glad to see that you're still working on it, and that it isn't going to be an unresolved piece. That said, this chapter is great, and the last few chapters (I had to re-read the past three so I could remember where things were I last read) are great as well. I'm glad that things end on a light note, and normally in any other fic the slumber-party type scene would bother me and I would say that it's dumb. But here, it just fits. You need something incredibly lighthearted like that after the emotional revelation of everyone's feelings and what-not. So good job DanPhantomCrush, because this has been and might always be my favorite fic.
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 33 . 4/20/2011
You're CRAZY if you don't think your writing isn't good or "cool"! I love this story and all the small details you put into it. You made this story your own and it's unique. Sure, there's ideas that are similar, but your story doesn't even compare to those other ones.

Okay, I'm trying to be less wordy.

The point being, your story is AMAZING. Who cares if you don't update normally, your writing/story is worth the wait. Thanks for making my day even more amazing, if you don't know why it's because you updated.
Phantom Splash chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
So I was just glancing through stories, seeing if there's anything that would catch my eye, and I saw this one! I was listening to The Catalyst by Linkin Park when I glanced at it (which made me lol), so I decided to start reading this because of that... And I LOVE IT so far. Even though I've just started on the first chapter, I can tell I'm going to like this story! This writing style is one of my favorites!
DBack47 chapter 33 . 4/20/2011
Well, glad to see you still alive! I completely understand the "life sucks" reason for not updating and "this writing is too tense and its garbage" paranoia. Its refreshing to give this story a new edge of light heartedness and pivotal for breathing renewed life into it and CATALYZing enthusiasm to write and update on your part.

Like the chapter, although I was glad to see Sam's intense angst leave, will say that somethings don't change about teenagers and their playfulness eh? I should know, I am one!

I look forward to the next chapter, please be prompt in fulfilling your reader's wishes

Sincerely

DBack47
YumeTakato chapter 33 . 4/20/2011
Well, I enjoyed it. See I'll see you next time!
Blue Flyhight chapter 32 . 2/7/2011
I once found this a year or two ago, but it's been a while since I checked this out. The psychology scenes make me laugh a bit, now that I actually have some experience in the field (not bad kind of laugh, it's just they're very stereotypical). Your writing is still captivating of course, and I can't wait till we get to the end of the story. I'm sure the conclusion will be satisfying. Adding this to my favs, since I'm pretty sure it's not already there.
NOACCDELETED chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Omg okay seriously I've never reviewed anyones story before and I just got to say that this is one of the best stories I have ever read honestly if this were a novel I would so buy it a million times over I think you should really continue with this story
La Ann chapter 32 . 1/23/2011
Gosh, can't wait for you to continue this! This story is amazing, but I won't go into the details 'cuz im tired. (-:
Jiece18 chapter 32 . 12/18/2010
Another good chapter to a great story. Don't worry about the updating. Proves you are working hard. Can't wait for the next.
Kantama chapter 32 . 12/1/2010
Update? Prease?
MetellaStella chapter 32 . 11/24/2010
Hoorah! I'm so glad you've updated! :D I'm not sure I've left you any reviews but there's a first time for everything, right? I found this story quite a while ago, it seems like, but have only seen two updates on it.

The way you write the feelings and reactions are just amazingly insightful and detailed, and I love that you have really involved Jazz in this story. Raising a halfa is hard, and you illustrate exactly how hard! ;)

There are some places in the plot that kind of drag a little bit, but overall it has pretty good pacing, too.

Thank you again for this! :3 *eagerly awaits next chapter*
Ayva j Damas chapter 32 . 11/24/2010
I'm glad the story is being updated again! I had just re read the entire thing recently, because I had been thinking about it for a while.

I really enjoyed the girl bonding that Jazz and Sam go through here. Its a good thing for them, simply because of how everyone is growing up, and they have to lean on each other in order to keep sane. However, something seems off about the timing in it, it's like it limps along at first, and then it figures it out and starts running.

I like the introspection, and the way you wrote the inner machinations of Jazz. I could tell you really wanted us to understand how awkward this was for her, and you did well with that :)

Anyway, I like how Sam has a "mindfuck moment", for lack of a better word, when she looks at the article. I can't wait to see how she reacts to the letter Dan wrote.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »