Reviews for Catalyst
ily.not chapter 32 . 11/23/2010
I envy your writing skills and your imagination for this story. I'm ready for part II ;)
NightNDay chapter 32 . 11/23/2010
I absolutely can't wait till part 2! I'm so glad you finally updated, I'm excited to find out what all happens..
Karen B chapter 32 . 11/23/2010
I'm glad that Sam has Jazz to talk to :) You are such an excellent writer.
OhhMe chapter 32 . 11/23/2010
I loved it, this is one of my fav stories of all time! Update soon!
RoguefanAM chapter 32 . 11/21/2010
Nice to see an update. I'm glad you finally dealt with the rape aspect. That was still a dangling plot-line that I felt was never really resolved until now. I also like how realistic Sam's guilt is portrayed - I didn't even know that people who don't struggle would feel guilty afterwards like that. Those "if maybe I showed how terrified I really was, he would've stopped..." really hit hard. Poor Sam.

The entire Jazz/Sam interaction that lead up to the confessions was just all around great writing.

Loved the chapter. Hope to see great chapter soon. Until next time.
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 32 . 11/21/2010
Super stoked that you posted a new chapter. I was heading off to bed and then I found this story, and I HAD to read it. And it was another amazing chapter! It wasn't as intense as other chapters, but I liked how semi-mellow this chapter was.

I LOVED how you incorporated the whole Jazz and Sam relationship, not many people do that. I can't put into words how well this was, even if you had to edited this chapter forever. You did great, and I can't wait for part two!
DBack47 chapter 32 . 11/21/2010
THE RETURN OF THE KING! Well...at least a king of a story! So what's it feel like to be finally back on fanfiction? Hope that people are giving you a warm rewelcome. As for the story, I am surprised how even after well over a year it sounds like this chapter transitions so well into the story. And I enjoyed Sam's angst, really a outstanding dialog for both girls which was fantastic! Well, keep at it, hope to see part II soon. (Cough within the month cough cough within two weeks)

Cheers

DBack47
YumeTakato chapter 32 . 11/20/2010
I enjoyed the chapter. See you next time!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 31 . 8/21/2010
great story! update soon!
DBack47 chapter 31 . 7/15/2010
Patience is a virtue, but I am running out of it. Really this is another classic! I have read high and low and finally have found another classic! Fantastic! I can only say how pleased I was to find this! I read it, it was WELL DONE!

GRAMMAR 9.7/10 (Watch out for those scrambled words like asyoulike)

ORIGINALITY 10/10 (One of a kind, first quality work, no imitations!)

FLOW: 10/10 (GREAT JOB on this, flows so nicely!)

QUALITY: 10/10 (Honestly one of the best jobs I have seen yet)

OVERALL: 9.9/10 (WOW and WELL DONE)

SUGGESTIONS: None at all, just hurry up, cause it is a DANG good story!)

PS: I notice you have not updated for a half of a year. I AM WORRIED. DONT MAKE ME WRITE FAN FICTION FOR FAN FICTION THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Jiece18 chapter 31 . 2/4/2010
Sorry for the delay in reading your fine story. I also have been enjoying the bulk work school so loves to give. This was another good chapter. I look forward to the next.
x AzureSkies x chapter 31 . 12/29/2009
Great story! I've just finished reading what you've posted so far, so I figured it was time to review.

First, it's a very good plot. I've seen plenty of stories where Danny and Sam have a kid, but this is the first one with Dan and Sam. It adds a whole new twist, and I love it. :D Also, you write well, which is something that can make or break a story. You've got the plot, you've got the writing experience...awesome fic. I'm adding it to my community.

I have a little bit of constructive criticism, as well. Nathaniel is a little too well-behaved. Most kids cry a lot or get into trouble, and I'm sure with Nathaniel's ghost half, there's plenty of trouble he can get into on his own (without the Box Ghost or Vlad intervening). It doesn't have to be complex or long, but a little bit of trouble with him would make him seem more realistic.

Also, this story is getting pretty long. I'm not talking about the size, but the plot. The original plot was Sam being pregnant, and leaving Amity. Then it became Sam dealing with Vlad and Nathaniel's ghost half. Then, Sam returning home, making up with Danny, and working things out with her parents. I could go on, but do you see my point? You're stretching the plot too much. You need a resolution, where Danny accepts Dan, someone claims Nathaniel, and Danny makes peace with everyone, including himself (that's just my suggestion for the ending...it's up to you)

One more thing, promise...i don't think Danny should marry Sam. They're just now dating, and even if Danny does claim to be Nathaniel's father, marriage is something they should wait for. They're only teenagers. You could do a 10-years-later chapter, where they're married, if you want to. I think it would be cool, but that's just me. Sorry if I'm being pushy, i don't mean to be, but I like it when people give me suggestions in their reviews, so I hope you don't mind.

~ Azure Skies
Anthiena chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
Awesome chapter. Way to come in with a bang!
E-Dantes chapter 31 . 12/24/2009
Hello! Merry Christmas for you too!

Well, it seems like a new crisis is on this way. Danny is not worry about what Sam thinks about him (not that much), but now is worried about sharing his soul with Dan (and trying to convice everyone that is not true they're the same person). But what does Sam think about them? Long time since you showed her feelings, the're are just glimpses about here and there. And what about Tucker? I want to see him how will reaction with Dan -and actually, he was -is- his best friend too, how is that Dan have not tried to contact him? Is not fair! I want to see that.

The first Nathan' "steps" are very cool, he's so sweet child. I can imagine him pouting when Sam put him on the wrist band XD

Hey, Jazz keep the best part of the conversation with Dan! When he talked about his feelings. Ok, maybe Danny is not prepared but anyway. And you, cruel girl, are keeping what Jazz saw with Clockwork. I'm dying to know, you know! And I wanted to see Vlad and Dan here too T_T

Those episodes where Danny can see and feel Dan are more frecuent than before... are we coming to a climax or something? Can you update faster? Please? I threat with reviewing in Spanish if you don't update more frecuently!

Well, this was very random. A big hug and my best wishes for the next year!

See ya!

PD: yes, you interpreted very well what I said in Spanish the previous review :D
YumeTakato chapter 31 . 12/24/2009
That was a great chapter and I really enjoyed it. Ah, the emoting.

See ya next time!