Reviews for Catalyst
DrendeSalkash chapter 31 . 12/24/2009
very good chapter. although it's hard to keep up sometimes with Danny's thoughts, it's understandable in that you can tell even he couldn't keep up with them. how can one understand someone when the other person doesn't even understand theirself? and the whole thing between Danny, Dan, and Jazz is a great topic in and of itself. altogehter, this is one interesting chapter
seghen chapter 31 . 12/24/2009
very well done! I loved it and look forward to more chapters in the future.
cardinal chapter 31 . 12/24/2009
Really good interaction between Jazz and Danny, and well everyone actually. Loved baby Nathan. Really good, well worth the long wait. Thanks!
Extant chapter 31 . 12/24/2009
Awesome chapter! I love how everyone is torn in different directions. Everyone is struggling with their own inner turmoil over this new reality. The scene between Jazz and Danny was especially good. Thank you for giving us a review of what was in the letter through Jazz's POV. It's been a few chapters, and it was very helpful to have my memory jogged. But it still totally fit with the flow of Jazz's internal monologue, so it was very smooth.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
tommyjij chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that is a great story dude
Just ME chapter 31 . 12/24/2009
Wow poor Danny :[ As always I can't wait for an update!
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 31 . 12/23/2009
YOU'VE UPDATED! XD And I believe you're mistaken, the one who rocks would be you. I just cannot even form words on how to describe on what I just read. It just left a smile on my face. I wish I could give a gift or something, but sadly I cannot. I hope this review would count as one though? And yes you deserve a review, and don't think otherwise. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you too.
Extant chapter 30 . 12/5/2009
I totally relate - I'm in my third year at the university, and I haven't gotten to touch my story in weeks... :*( But we've got winter break coming up soon, right? (WOHOO!) Hope that will give you a chance to update.

LOL, I'm really starting to feel sorry for the Box Ghost. He's gonna have *everyone* after him, when really I have a suspicion that he just doesn't have the mental capacities to *not* take a playpen with a baby inside! ;) Poor Box Ghost. Someone should make a playpen for *him*. Then he'd be contained and I bet he'd be happy as a clam in his own wonderful box! XD
Extant chapter 24 . 12/4/2009
LOL, a baby-napping box ghost! Boy did he get in over his head. Oops. XD
Extant chapter 22 . 12/4/2009
"Danny flinched, and wished he could shrink until he just disappeared. A ridiculous thought popped up. *Maybe I can distract him by going ghost.*"

ROFLMAO! HAHAHA! That one hit my funny bone just right. I can just imagine Danny being so embarassed and desperate that he would consider even giving away his secret to get out of the situation. Embarassed Danny is so cute. ;)

I love the way you've written Vlad so far! I love how one paragraph he's this scheming, manipulative bastard and the next he's all too human and almost fragile and longing for human companionship and love, and then the next moment he's scheming again without it being a conflict of character at all. You've captured the human side and the villan side together brilliantly so that I'm never sure whether I hate Vlad or whether I'm longing for him to have a happy ending somehow too. :D Awesome job!
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
Your story is really addicting from the first chapter 'til now. I cannot wait until the next chapter. Funny thing though I was thinking about this story over the holiday break and was like, dang I wished they update. And you did!
E-Dantes chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
Oh, so short! yes, I can't help but say it! But I'm glad you update something, and I'm very glad that you're enyoing your life in this moment, even if it's so busy as to write This chapter feels like you're happy right now.

And yes, I laught with it more than twice. Nath is like the perfect combination between Sam and Danny -he's stubborn as his mother but innocent as his father. I'm very glad you start to make him have personality.

Y de nada por los kickings, es un placer hacerlo XD

*hugs, hugs, hugs*
Jiece18 chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
Worth the wait.
Anthiena chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
*does the deliriously happy dance* IT LIVES! I'm glad that you updated, but school is infinately more important that fanfiction. Funny breather chapter, especially after all the drama that just went down. The best thing about their cover story is that it's essentially true... just leaving out a couple of little-big things. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter and typing a little something on TVTropes.
Just ME chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
YAY! You are back! Loved the chapter btw, and so excited to find out what all happens next!
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »