Reviews for Connection Concoction
raquelicious chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was amusing. There were quite a few moments that made me react out loud, like a very loud "Aww!" when I read green for familial relationships and remembered Remus and Madam Pomfrey's blue-green link. And then there was "Peter wasn't sure how to tell James that they weren't exactly affected by 'feminine' wiles."
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I loved the idea of the potion, very creative! I also like how you display Peter as a legitimate character; a lot of fics don't seem to do that.
aryllia chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That... was BRILLIANT! :D

I think my fav bit was when Peter recalled who were pink and had an epiphany of sorts... In my head, it played out all big and flashy and in comic style. I had to take a small break to laugh, mentally replay it and laugh some more.

My second fav was probably when he talked to James. I thought "Oh, yes. Jamie already got it all figured out as per usual, and he'll coax Peter around the problem and they're all gonna be happy care-bear friends." Then you hit me over the head with the obvious. James would be 100% Lily-centric when it comes to anything except pranks.

The ending comes third place in the run. James knowing nothing, Peter knowing more than he probably want - and the prospect of odd sounds.

So, now is the question how I'll manage to fav the fic three times...
mommyconk chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
So nice to have a fun, lighthearted story from Peter's pov. Great idea for the potion and how Snape is far ahead of them in class.
Charity322 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I was nice to see a story from Peter's perspective for once; he always seems to get left out. And was an interesting concept; reminded me of the red string of fate that's supposed to connect soulmates. How could you end it before embarrassing James, though? :P
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
loved it. do we get a sequel where james finds out about sirius and remus?
cackles the witch chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was another funny, original story. I really liked Peter's point of view, how though you made him likable, you also made him seem canon. In fact, all your characters seemed to keep to canon (except for the obvious, but then R/S is my canon, so...;D). James & his "insight" was particularly funny. And the potions were creative, humourous, and definitely obscure. I really liked this. Great job!
Sunset Tower chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Genius! What a brilliant potion, though quite creepy too. Imagine having what you feel like for other people revealed to all who drink the potion... *shudders* No wonder it was used for spies!

What a wonderful, original idea! :D
scorsby chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
haha this was brilliant again. I loved all the potions in the book- you have such an amazing imagination for obscure concoctions!

Really really good asnd funny and brilliant. Poor Peter too!

I liked seeing a story from pete's perspec- you dont get many that dont show him as a complete * so it was good. I think you played his feelings perfectly. brilliant!

2Padfoot00Moony7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Haha xD

Certainly unique! Love the fact you had Peter as the first to know; it hardly ever happens )

Favourited ,

White-Fool chapter 1 . 8/28/2008

Hilarious, and, frankly, genius!

I love the POV, its amazing how few people can pull that off.

And James' theory is just brilliant, I'm so tired of fics where James figures everything out.

And I just loved that potion! I've seen the same thing somewhere before, but I can't think where, and it's driving me mad! Final Fantasy comes to mind, but I know its not that, so WHAT DAMMIT!

Sorry, I think too much about things like that!

Amazing fic!

~Belle [x]
xXNikoletta BlackXx chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Very good. Funny and you'd think Remmy and Siri would use a silencing charm wouldn't you?
rekahneko chapter 1 . 6/20/2008

I especially like the point of view. Peter just cracks me up somehow.

remuslives23 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Loved it. It's unusual to find a fic written from Peter's POV and it's a fantastic idea - that would be a handy potion to get your hands on.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That's a really brilliant potion! This is an interesting, original idea. I'll be watching for more!