Reviews for An End to Nicknames
TNWS chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Thank you so much. I hate those nicknames and cringe every time they're used.
boxi chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Bleh. I think Siri has to be the most awkward nickname in the world, and Remmie isn't much better. They both make me want to gag. I enjoyed your story.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
hahaha nice, I've always been mildly disgusted when they are called such things in stories though I'm ashamed to admit I've used them in the past, well only Siri and it was a baby harry that said it so...

anyways good job
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Hehe... Lovely story. I particularly like Sirius' comment that "girls curse James all the time". The end is also hilarious. A cunning way of showing your feelings towards "Siri" and "Remmie", eh? I'm not really very fond of those either, especially Remmie. It reminds me of remoulade.

"Mary Sue Midgen must die" - lovely line to start it with, too. Nice little fic :P
White-Fool chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
LOL, hilarious!

~Belle [x]
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Very amusing. I can't say I like those two nicknames either, though I have seen worse out there for the two puppies.
Liz919 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Amen. That is all.
A Sirius Fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I think poor Sirius had more cause to bitch than "Remmie" did. Remy (which is pronounced just like Remmie) is legitimate MALE name at least. Siri definitely sounds like a girl's name...a very, YOUNG girl's name. I think the funniest thing for me was how fast and hypocritically Remus changed his tune when he was dubbed "Remmie", though. LOLOL! Loved the ending too.
Bhangra Santa chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I feel so wrong right now for not actually minding those nicknames too much. I laughed so much by the way. For some reason, I particularly love: 'Remus and Sirius, otherwise known as Moony and Padfoot'. It seems like such a sod-you. Lovely!
mysid chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
BRAVA! Take a bow! What an appropriate punishment for Mary Sue and "Siri"s and "Remmie"s. It's great to hear Sirius and Remus express their abhorences of the cutsie-pie nicknames. Death to the uber-cuteness.
w84u chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
lol
Jump Highly chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This was both fun and well-written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. (On a side note, may I say that I love the way you gave Mary Sue a last name. It's the little details that set your story apart. Indeed.)
crystalwish chapter 1 . 5/11/2006