Reviews for Mother's Day
ssyee123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Do yanagi renji story please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I think this surprised was also shocking! I mean orchestra? Come on! Well of course anything was possible for the atobe keigo!
kyuki619 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
omg omg omg please continue! i really want o know wht happen next!
Iku-sensei chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So much cute ;; though I know maybe you'll not continue this anymore, I really love the single idea of Atobe helping his little children to plan Mother's Day for Sakuno x3 I loved the kids, too! That shy Kaiko *u*! Owww ! and that Chibi Atobe xDDD! Own :c I hope someday you would keep with the story TwT /3

Good luck and Kisses!
leogirl321 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Lol funny kids :) update ASAP
QueenOfHearts27 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
please update soon.
Dalia Inscription chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
awww the extravagant indian thing was so atobe like :) cute kids.
Hero Worship chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Update?
seigakucuties chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
It's really cute.. Atobe-Sakuno pairing is uber-cute too! And Atobe, though feminine in his ways is adorable.. Please continue!
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
KAWAI
Koshimae chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Their kids are so cute.

Update soon!
kkk chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
lol. it's so like sakuno to faint. please update soon! it's nearly a year since you've published this. please update soon! can't wait to read the next chapter! ...well, actually i can...but not that long...yeah...seeing how summer's going to be over in a month or so and i'll have to go back to skul where all the students will be greeted with a wonderful surprise of schoolwork...homework...schoolwork...and more homework...ok...i bet i'm not making any sense anymore...lol.
Fuji Yuuta chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Please update this! I love it!
happilyinsane13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
8 words...I love this, I love you, THANK YOU!(ok I cheat) Atobe/Sakuno is AWESOME!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2007