Reviews for The Edge of Sanity
WhiteWingeDove chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
That was great. It had a little bit of everything in it: drama, suspense, romance, and hot sex. What more could a GSR fan ask for?
OutOnTheOpenRoad chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
wow! That was so amazing! Great end to an amazing fic! The last sentences made me laugh! :) Great fic! Keep on writing like that!
JuanseyLio chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
that was a beautiful end, and a great chapter... is great the fact that you knew it was enough for her to suffer the assault without been sexually assaulted as well.

you did an amazing job with this story... it was truly beautiful ;)
Zan1781 chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
That is SO not fair! You wrote two different amazing chapters in one night! Wow, Ann, you kind of outdid yourself this time... that was really, really powerful!
Missy Holland chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Aww i stil love it

Loves,

Missy
Zan1781 chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
I LOVED it! Keep it up!
xnefariousxstrangerx chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
aw i love love...but is it going to end there? I hope not...cuz I love it...
Zan1781 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I loved it, as always!
OutOnTheOpenRoad chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
wow! That was beautiful! Amazing chappie! As always - please post the next one soon! :)
Missy Holland chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
it's a beautiful story. What's next? is this gonna be like a yoyo, up and down and up and down ?

Loves,

Missy
ayesha-s chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
wow beautiful!
El Gringo Loco chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Please tell me that this chapter was just a dream. A horrible nightmare if you will and that love doesn't really cure all.
missbrat155 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
wonderful - please continue
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
That was so haunting-you really caught Sara's anguish and hopelessness-but the light at the proverbial end of the tunnel was Gris.

His words were just right-thanks for keeping him such a strong and caring person here!

Good story-thanks!
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
*sniffle* *wipes away tear*

This was amazing. I loved it. And I'm not even a GSR fan. lol. Great job!

Jenny