Reviews for Elegy to a Cane
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
love house's snark too..welcome to the fan club...umm wanna be treasurer?

:P
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I could so see House doing this.

Thanks for writing.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I can actually imagine House doing something as ridiculous as this. Very funny story.
SakuraTeardrop chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
LOL I saw your fic and fma im a HUGE fan of house m.d. :D
mathwiz chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
That was hilarious! Love the snark! Very much in character. Keep on writing.
Yami Maleci chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Most amusing in typical House fashion. Good job!

Prodigy
Klashfor chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Brilliant. Just brilliant. In-character and funny. You can just hear House saying this. Genius.

-K
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Delighted to find that you are also into watching House. Just a thought, but try watching along and keeping an eye on what Chase wears. I swear, he either wears something dark or something hideously mis-matched (like the pink floral shirt and orange tie in the first season).

Anyway, gotta love the humor in this:) I do, really, I love the humor. Actually am hoping you start poking fun at Chase and his inability to dress himself, which could also come with the House-snark you mentioned loving. Because...what the heck. I just love the way you wrote this one out
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
House! Wilson! *squee* My two favorite characters on the show. _ Hee, that was brilliant. “Greg, for God’s sake, stop saying that I murdered your cane.” Hee, I absolutely adore this show. You did a really good job capturing the snark between these two.

Great job!

-CC
jemx2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
funny. really funny, and so much like house and wilson. personally, i was kind of put off by them addressing each other with their first names (since they call each other by their last names so often), but other than that, it was pure perfection.
Sadina Saphrite chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Oh no. You've started writing House fanfics. I love you.

You became one of my favorite authors when I found your FMA fics, but you just /can't/ go wrong with House. Nice. I like it. *sigh* I'm afraid I was only able to catch bits and pieces of that episode...*sigh*

I love the way you do dialogue. Makes me giggle.
solitarydreamsattwilight chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
HEHEHE! Oh I absolutely LOVE this fic! I'm crying...no shit...I'm cryng...DAMN WILSON AND HIS TRICKS...

LOVED these lines:

"He was a good friend, always supporting me when I needed him.”

AND

“He carried me through thick and thin, becoming a leg for me to stand on.”

What I love most about this is that it is SO House...can't you just imagine House doing that on the show? I say you send it in to the writers for "future" canes...classic!
AtreidesHeir chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
OMG I was absolutely snorting with laughter while reading this! My roomate came out of his room to make sure I was ok I was laughing so hard. Brilliant! I'd love to read more like this from you. You have the snark down pat!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I feel story for House. I liked that cane, too. Of course the one he used in 'All In' was pretty sweet, too.

Great farewell
Evil Midget Turtle chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
This is PERFECT! I was stunned when I saw that they had added this show to the list of fanfics; I was sure that the many strange people on here would butcher it. Then I saw you did one and, WOW! You captured the characters perfectly and I can easily see this as a deleted scene from the show. Great job.