Reviews for Servare Vitas
catchaday chapter 16 . 1/19/2007
wow that was the best BrennanPOV i've ever read!i'm in
catchaday chapter 12 . 1/19/2007
great again!i'm glad Booth didn't kiss 's always better in the end if they don't just jump right in, i 7 chapters?-that theory kinda went down the drain, eh?haha
catchaday chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
this chapter makes me happy!lol
catchaday chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
haha love the chad conversation and the over-protectiveness.
catchaday chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
woah that is the first time ive ever hated hodgins but he totally deserved it again for another great chapter!
catchaday chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
yay my heart is mended!thank you!
catchaday chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
aah more pain!the way you made Booth close the door gently, made him sad and upset instead of angry-brilliant. but my heart is breaking!and only more of your wonderful story and expert writing can fix it!
catchaday chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
aahh pain!i feel so sorry for the people who had to wait through all the pain!can i give booth a hug?can Bones give Booth a hug?
catchaday chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
whew i'm glad Brennan changed her wording at the start of that starting to panic a bit lol.i also like how you mirrored the mood at the end of both chaps, with the "what about us?" and "as long as you're coming back to me" good.
catchaday chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
well it's good so far!i'll definitely take your advice about the breaks between chapters as i am reading this i probably would have had to take some breaks anyway-41 chapters!this could take me a while...lol
gator-md chapter 41 . 1/8/2007
I actually read this in one sitting...instead of sleeping. You did an outstanding job of capturing the banter between Booth and Brennan, which is why I watched the show and why I was unable to stop reading your story. I appreciate your attention to detail and the research that you did is evident. This is by far the best Bones FF offering I have read to date. I also wanted to commend you on your portrayal of Goodman. It was spot on. I could actually hear him in my head. My only quasi-constructive comment would be your characterization of Hodgins. I am relatively indifferent to the character, but it seems you dislike him, which was evident in how you wrote him. I thought it was the only characterization that was not quite right. But it is just an opinion. Again, I just wanted to say well done. I hope you keep writing.
DOSrip chapter 41 . 1/5/2007
I love this story. I should have been sleeping two hours ago, but I just had to read all of it. I love your writing.

DOS
Micky Fine chapter 41 . 12/30/2006
Just read this thing in one sitting. It is one hell of a piece of awesome work. I aspire to writing as great as this. I must commend you on keeping both Booth and Bones in character throughout, a difficult task at times. I also appreciate the vast amount of research and detail that you took the time to put into this story between the intricate details on the guns to the very well done medical jargon. The story has a raw quality to that I particularly enjoyed and I must add that your skills with the utilization of cliffhangers was impressive and I'm extremely glad I didn't have to suffer through that particular brand of suspense. Glad to see that you didn't shy away from the emotional issues on both Brennan and Booth's part. Occasionally the show seems to forget that Booth has his own share of emotional scarring which you were very quick to correct. Finally, the development of the Booth/Brenan relationship was believable. It was not the typical tripe that usually rears its ugly head in fanfiction and instead was original, believable and still left the opening that their relationship was in no way perfect. Overall a fabulous fic that enjoyed tremendously. Thanks so much.

-Micky
artsydarts chapter 41 . 12/22/2006
This story is really well written. It has amazing characterization and that's usually what I test for when reading a story on this site. You don't have anything without characterization. :D But the plot is awesome, too. It's good to finally see Booth as something other than a "chauffeur" (as you put it) to Bones. Good job.

I just wanted to mention something, though. Your title. You say it means "To Save Lives". That's...not really correct. . I don't want to be a prig or anything and sound all stuffy. Servo-are-avi-atum means "Watch over, keep, etc..." Conservo-are-avi-atum is the verb "to preserve...etc."

Now, I doubt you'll change the title and I don't want you to. I don't even know why I put those corrections.

Oh, well, what I really wanted to say was how much I liked your story.

Awesome. :)
FauxMaven chapter 25 . 12/19/2006
newscaper,

I will reply to your message when I have "private messaging" privileges after 21 Dec.
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »