Reviews for Servare Vitas
regbride12 chapter 7 . 1/19/2018
It's SO a date ;) I love the Squints and Goodman :) it's funny no Cam...
The only time I never liked Cam, truly never liked Cam was her dating Booth-BOO! LOL
regbride12 chapter 6 . 1/19/2018
Redeemed ;) phew wow ...I love how Angela really is their go between at times.
I have watched all 12 seasons barring a few from season 3 and 4...the truth is Booth and Brennan were always together...technically they have been together for 12 years :) 12 years partners, 6 years couple, 4 years married couple :)
regbride12 chapter 5 . 1/19/2018
You really enjoyed torturing your readers lol...poor girl...:(
regbride12 chapter 4 . 1/19/2018
Ugh really? :(
regbride12 chapter 3 . 1/19/2018
Awwww Booth-he must really hate this in many ways.
Poor Brennan was trying to help him, but unfortunately doesn't have the correct words to use from that big heart of hers.
regbride12 chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
Booth is truly a GOOD man. Brennan has ALWAYS known that. She picked him obviously :)
It is strange reading fics from this long ago seeing as I have finally watched almost all 12 seasons (Need to see a few from 3 and 4 still). I am fairly new to Bones (last summer) and am in love with the show and couple of the century ;)
regbride12 chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Ugh I just watched the Price in the Past today on TNT (season 12 ep) and this parallel to Soldier just hit me. Like Booth said, I have you in my corner (to his WIFE) :)
So what does happen to them? Will Booth go? Looking forward to reading this story :)
Guest chapter 41 . 4/30/2017
Really liked this story and particularly appreciated the accurate gun terminology.
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Dear newscaper,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Bones Fanfic - Servare Vitas

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
Bones2014 chapter 32 . 1/5/2016
So you're finally letting me know that Booth is still with us. That was cruel:( yeah Brennan is tough. I only hope that she doesn't revert back behind those walls fearful to feel because of the possibility of loss. That will hurt Booth tremendously. I always loved Cullen.
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 1/5/2016
I cannot imagine how horrible that would be. To know women & possibly chidren were being killed, & their only reprieve is one armed man with no knowledge of what's waiting for him. Horrifying!
Bones2014 chapter 24 . 1/5/2016
I'm so glad that they got to see each other, even if only for a short time. And as she's being pulled away from the danger, he's running toward it. I can't tell you how glad I am that this story is complete. You are correct...having to wait for updates would have been horrible.
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 1/4/2016
Wow this is getting so good...edge of my seat. Love take charge Booth!
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
Gotta love Booth! At this point, he's a one man army. I am so loving this action packed story, so much so, that I've forgotten my main reason for reading...BB togetherness.
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 1/4/2016
This is turning into a major shit say, you're awesome at keeping the action going. Trying to figure out why they stopped Booth? And fierce Brennan...love her!
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »