Reviews for Servare Vitas
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 1/4/2016
The man knows his job. Impressive, but no where near finished evidentally. Edge of my seat action!
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 1/4/2016
I wondered when the need for Booth sniper abilities were going to come into play, but you had me entirely fooled here. I thought Brennan was going to run into Booth in the Rotunda & have to turn him down for lunch? Now Shes inside with with suicide bombers & shooters & he's on the outside feeling like a failure. Not a good combination?
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 1/4/2016
Always hated Rebecca in the early episodes for this reason. No parent should use their child as a pawn for any reason. Flowers were a nice thought booth:)
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 1/3/2016
He knows her well. Like that he's ready to move ahead pursuing a relationship, but acknowledges that he needs to take it slow.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
Our Brennan is growing up fast in this story; a woman with a heart. And the attraction growing between Themis welcome earlier as well.
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
I've got to say that I'm having so much fun with this story so far. B&B have been very true to character, & I love that their partnership seems to be progressing quite quickly into a relationship. "Date night" seems to have evened out into a very nice evening.
Adelled chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
So good to see Goodman and Zach. Love the early seasons.
JK chapter 41 . 9/7/2014
I just came across this fic. I enjoyed the blend of technical speak, angst and romance.
Marceline19 chapter 41 . 8/8/2013
Great story! thanks for sharing it!
Marceline19 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Good start!
eve3514 chapter 41 . 7/26/2013
yes yes YES! love fiction that has accurate details geography visceral feelings realistic dialogue interpersonal and internal, true depiction of all venues personnel and functionality of systems and agencies. people are too literal and won't stop and filter out the literary license taken. the experience is swallowed whole. thank you for an engrossing and realistic story.
eve3514 chapter 41 . 6/13/2013
thank you for a great read.
eve3514 chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
the detail brings the story and events into the present moment. god bless you and anyone who uses facts and reality.
everything else in our newvirtual world seems to be infused with wishes and assumptions with tezting and verification or observation impertent or impolite. ie a 30 nurse who was surprised that birth was painful. a 40 engineer w ho didnt know 4G meant 40 GHz.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
im retired as is my scientist hubby. he did the patents and i did the contracts. l look to male writers for subtle clues about myguys inner experience. he is just now processing things he did for the state dept early in his career. not as a sniper but as a pilot taking reconnaissance photos and flying for hours at low levels to avoid radar . but now i know he delayed dealing with stuff hed done i n his twenties. i want to help or atleast not hinder his reconciliation with those missions that caused loss of life.
so thank you for your words which even though are fiction reflect a true guy pov as girl fiction cannot.
Jillian chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
I was actually wondering when we were gonna get to the action. Poor Booth. I hope you didn't leave him feeling useless for long.
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »