Reviews for Servare Vitas
eve3514 chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
the detail brings the story and events into the present moment. god bless you and anyone who uses facts and reality.
everything else in our newvirtual world seems to be infused with wishes and assumptions with tezting and verification or observation impertent or impolite. ie a 30 nurse who was surprised that birth was painful. a 40 engineer w ho didnt know 4G meant 40 GHz.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
im retired as is my scientist hubby. he did the patents and i did the contracts. l look to male writers for subtle clues about myguys inner experience. he is just now processing things he did for the state dept early in his career. not as a sniper but as a pilot taking reconnaissance photos and flying for hours at low levels to avoid radar . but now i know he delayed dealing with stuff hed done i n his twenties. i want to help or atleast not hinder his reconciliation with those missions that caused loss of life.
so thank you for your words which even though are fiction reflect a true guy pov as girl fiction cannot.
Jillian chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
I was actually wondering when we were gonna get to the action. Poor Booth. I hope you didn't leave him feeling useless for long.
Ondiac chapter 41 . 11/2/2011
Just finished reading this and LOVED it! Thanks for writing!
dmnky chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Bones kicks ass.
dmnky chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Great story so far. This chapter amused me. My husband & I went shooting at a gun range for our first date. My first time shooting, actually. 10 year later, we're still together. We celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary next month. So Give it up for gun range dates.
tiktaktoe618 chapter 41 . 7/15/2011
If I stopped in between chapters like you suggested or if I found this story before you completed it, I'd probably would have died from all the suspenseful cliffhangers LOL

This was very good and super enjoyable :)

Thanks for writing something more from Booth's point of view it was a gladly welcomed new experience.
BurningTheMidnightOil chapter 41 . 5/19/2011
Absolutely the best Bones fanfic I've read in months. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
hello5263 chapter 41 . 5/13/2011
You made my day :) A friend linked me to this and i read the whole thing in a day. It was brilliant. The writing, the whole idea, the attentions to detail were all brilliant.

Anyway, bye. Off to scour the rest of your writing.

P.S You're awesome
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 41 . 2/4/2011
Completely and totally brilliant! Perfect balance of fluff and drama - loved it!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 41 . 2/4/2011
EmeraldWings90 chapter 41 . 1/22/2011
I cannot tell you how brilliant this is. I couldn't stop reading, but I also couldn't sit still - the result was, I kept getting up and going down the stairs about every five minutes, just to turn back when I remembered there's nothing to snack on at home. So I kept drinking a lot of water just for something to do... This story is amazing. The sniper aspect was what drew me in from the summary (and the amazing amount of reviews, of course), and then what you wrote in the summary - I totally agree that Booth's skills often get neglected in the show. In fact, sometimes it's like they forget some of his skills - something he was good at in season 1, they don't use in later seasons. Ah well. That's why we have fanfic. :)

Anyway - the way you 'planned' that Beslan-like attack and Booth just about single-handedly stopping the tragedy was - I can't find words - brilliant. (Wish someone had done that in real life...) Anyway, I'm just rambling, so I'll stop now. :)

-Wings
Siler02 chapter 41 . 1/15/2011
This story was recommended to me by SimOph52. She told me that I was sure to love it and she was absolutely right. Your attention to detail was what kept me glued to my computer. A whole day went right out the window as I just could NOT stop reading this story. I enjoyed the love between B&B that kept them doing what needed to be done and I LOVED the action. I also loved the whole Hodgins storyline as well. He was such a horse's ass in the beginning wasn't he and you had him pegged. That rant he goes on and then later mellowing. I was laughing so hard at the end I started to choke. A perfect punishment for his earlier actions. Horticultural abomination...LOVED IT!

There is nothing to critique. It's perfect! :) You should be publishing *this* story.
gypsymuse chapter 41 . 9/2/2010
Just a brief note to let you know that this was, hands down, the finest Bones fic I have yet read-and I've read quite a lot of them! Your characterization, attention to detail, technical acumen, sense of plot and of pacing, all are superb. If you're ever inclined to write for this fandom again, I'll be among the first in line to read whatever you come up with.
EmeraldSoleil chapter 41 . 7/19/2010
What a magnificent story! It was engaging, true to character and completely captivating from beginning to end! Well done!
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »